Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Georgia has a good chance to start the 2008 season ranked No. 1
The Bulldogs' spring practice will be one of the most scrutinized in the nation for two reasons. One is that Georgia has a good chance to start the 2008 season ranked No. 1. Second is that the Bulldogs don't have many open positions, so the ones that are open are going to get a lot of media attention.

http://collegefootball.rivals.com/conten...CID=780485
I certainly agree that UGA could very well be at the #1 spot pre season.
I really like their chances this season. Practically everyone back from a very good football team last season and in my opinion one of the very best coaches in the SEC and the nation in Mark Richt.

Along with U.K., I love Georgia, Bama and Ohio State football.
yea I really though they could have won the title this year! And IM picking the Bulldawgs to win it all next year!
I don't see how they wont be i mean they have all their key weapons from last season coming back. Had one heck of a recruiting class. If aren't I will be really surprised, SEC could be in trouble this year lol.
With Georgia, LSU, and Florida next year in the SEC it will be a unreal Conference.
Georgia, Florida, USC, Oklahoma, Ohio State...

that's your top 5 in any given order...

Missouri, Kansas, Clemson, West Virginia, Illinois, Penn State, Arizona State, Texas, Alabama, Virginia Tech, also should be considered highly....
RavenBoy Wrote:With Georgia, LSU, and Florida next year in the SEC it will be a unreal Conference.

As usual Big Grin
For all you Georgia fans out there hate to burst your bubble but they wont win the National Championship nor will they be ranked #1 that spot will belong too USC...Georgia will be about #4.