Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. Paintsville
spidey Wrote:Ok .. umm Idk where you get your info but it's wrong. Like I said earlier I have been to EVERY game. They did not play a 1-3-1 zone. They played straight up man in the 1st quarter until like a minute to go where they went into a 2-3 .. They did that through out the game.

Geez, what the **** does it matter.
spidey Wrote:Ok .. umm Idk where you get your info but it's wrong. Like I said earlier I have been to EVERY game. They did not play a 1-3-1 zone. They played straight up man in the 1st quarter until like a minute to go where they went into a 2-3 .. They did that through out the game.

or maybe you just can not tell lol...I could care less to be honest, all I care about is these girls winning region so if you are just going to get on here and make a post every other week or what not then do not bother quoting me. Cool
I hope the Tiger girls pull it off. This is the worst possible draw they could have got.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:or maybe you just can not tell lol...I could care less to be honest, all I care about is these girls winning region so if you are just going to get on here and make a post every other week or what not then do not bother quoting me. Cool

I can Tell .. trust me =)
I just got tired of getting on here to read the wrong information presented by you lol
Dont take it the wrong way though ... I hate reading things are incorrect

But anyway Has anyone any news on Jarrel?
spidey Wrote:I can Tell .. trust me =)
I just got tired of getting on here to read the wrong information presented by you lol
Dont take it the wrong way though ... I hate reading things are incorrect

But anyway Has anyone any news on Jarrel?

im not going to take it wrong lol I have not got to watch htem play as much as I wish I could this season due to college and all...I just really thought he had ran the 1-3-1 some this year b/c my senior year and last year it was one of the only zone defenses I saw him run. But hey if im wrong im wrong and i needed to be corrected lol...Any ways on a lighter note lol want to meet up tomorrow and put a face with the name. If any one would like to just pm me, hope to see all you there in your blue and orange Cool
Would be an interesting game if Jarrell were playing. Will be tough for Paintsville w/o her. She is an impact player, and it it tough to overcome the loss of her.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:im not going to take it wrong lol I have not got to watch htem play as much as I wish I could this season due to college and all...I just really thought he had ran the 1-3-1 some this year b/c my senior year and last year it was one of the only zone defenses I saw him run. But hey if im wrong im wrong and i needed to be corrected lol...Any ways on a lighter note lol want to meet up tomorrow and put a face with the name. If any one would like to just pm me, hope to see all you there in your blue and orange Cool

Once again your wrong lol. Smile

Hope the Lady Hawks can keep up the hot shooting tonight!
Good luck Lady Hawks :Thumbs:
spidey Wrote:Once again your wrong lol. Smile

Hope the Lady Hawks can keep up the hot shooting tonight!
Good luck Lady Hawks :Thumbs:

lol well shoot lol...

anyways Good Luck tonight girls lets take this one and then we will worry about friday starting at 9:30 tonight :Thumbs:
Oh yeah I got the best seat in the house tonight, right behind coach butcher.
I think the Jarrell girl has a partial tear in her knee, but I thought they said she was going to try and play.
Pike Centrals Pep section is gonna be rockin! Big Grin
slingblade93 Wrote:I think the Jarrell girl has a partial tear in her knee, but I thought they said she was going to try and play.

I heard it was two partial tears in her thigh. Regaurdless of which one it is, she don't need to play if she's not 100%. No need in riskin further injury that could ruin her.
every one knows it will be pike central and johnson central for the championship game.