Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAYES POSSIBLE RAPIST
i think this girl is just lying, i mean theres no way hayes could do this..lmao wut a joke, of course hayes can do this, no one knows him inside and out, so maybe he did, but also maybe he didnt..who knows??
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:i think this girl is just lying, i mean theres no way hayes could do this..lmao wut a joke, of course hayes can do this, no one knows him inside and out, so maybe he did, but also maybe he didnt..who knows??

Is your head messed up?? :lol:
I found his comments right on target Chevelle, is YOUR head messed up?
i just think chevelle was saying that von's grammar was a little messed up on that one and with one read i was like what but then when i went back and read it slowly it made me more, at one point it sounded like he was backtracking, the way that he put it with little punctuation and stuff it was kind of hard to pick through, i think thats what chevelle meant. but i do agree with it,

has anyone heard anything else about hayes being accused?
"thetribe" Wrote:i just think chevelle was saying that von's grammar was a little messed up on that one and with one read i was like what but then when i went back and read it slowly it made me more, at one point it sounded like he was backtracking, the way that he put it with little punctuation and stuff it was kind of hard to pick through, i think thats what chevelle meant. but i do agree with it,

has anyone heard anything else about hayes being accused?

Thank you, that is what i meant!! 8)

Anways, about more being heard about hayes. Last I heard, it was going to be dropped due to lack of evidence. So there is no guilty or not guilty in this case. In a way i believe this hurts hayes because the way people view him has changed. Not for me, but i'm sure a lot of people lost respect for him. Another thing is, I found it funny how people can say Hayes wouldn't do this. He's just like the rest of us, he could have done it. Just because he plays basketball for the Kentucky Wildcats doesn't mean he will not commit a crime. I'm not saying he did though. But as someone mentioned before, i'm sure none of us know hayes personally,just know what he is like on the court. Therefore, we cannot judge this situation becuase we do not know what he is like off of the basketball court! Idea
wut is everyones deal about grammar?? seriously who cares as long as the point gets across...stop paying attention to such minute details, and focus on the bigger picture...that means u TRIBE!!
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:wut is everyones deal about grammar?? seriously who cares as long as the point gets across...stop paying attention to such minute details, and focus on the bigger picture...that means u TRIBE!!

It's so important because your post was terrible. Cry I had to read through it several times. It barely makes since, only to yourself. That's why.
well apparently the godfather was able to read it perfectly, so i dont care wut u think..lol
well i dont see why anyones view of him should change. he was ACCUSED of rape. no chrages were brought in and wasnt he one of a few suspects? no one should view him any differently. any guy can be accused of rape.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:well i dont see why anyones view of him should change. he was ACCUSED of rape. no chrages were brought in and wasnt he one of a few suspects? no one should view him any differently. any guy can be accused of rape.

You can't sit there and tell me his view hasn't changed for some, well actually several people. Let me first clear this up, he was the ONLY suspect. Now with that said he is for FACT guilty of having a 29 year-old drunk and married female in his college dorm room. I'm assuming he knew she was married considering the news articles i read stated they have known and been around each other before this incident occurred.
I love how this is all Chuck Hayes' fault and not the woman's fault at all...Everybody keeps saying shame on Chuck, when in reality it was the woman breaking the law by committing adultry and cheating on her husband...Last I checked it takes two to tango...
I agree 100% with Alfus. If the girl was drunk and in a UK players room, while married, then obviously she is asking for trouble. A 29 year old married drunk woman will not just come into a UK basketball players room for no reason. Hell if I was Chuck I'd prolly done the same thing. lol ( Considering it was consentual sex and not rape 8) )
thats true blackcat, i do agree that the woman had some fault in this, 50% of the fault at least.

von i didnt mean to piss you off i was just saying that it was hard to read your post, you say its the bigger picture but i couldnt even get to the bigger picture because it made no sense to me. sorry if you got offended or something but it is a big deal when u cant even read a post because of the grammar. my apology.