Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central Players Suspended
does anyone have some INFO on this
i hadnt even heard about this...when did it happen?
They had a couple of players skip school and they were suspended for the week by the baseball coach. There were about 7 players I believe, but I think that they will be back on the field this week.
that always sucks, but it is the athletes responsibility to see that if they do stupid stuff like this and get caught then they will have to play the price, if they had done this and missed a game then they would in turn be letting their whole team down.
it was retarded what happened. the players, including no players skipped school on a free day to plan some after school activities in the parking lot, the plan was foiled and the coach and principle overreacted. but in the end everything turned out cool
Skipping school is skipping....doesn't matter if it was a free day (lucky people at Central have those :evil: )

They have to take what they got. But did the principal get mad or just the coach? Because I didn't hear anything happening to them at school, just on the field.
i Just found out that the players that were suspended for skipping were all starters and some of the best hitters on the team......also that their parents new they werent going to school so therefor they should have got in trouble for skipping because if there parents new then it wasnt really skipping
"ZAG" Wrote:i Just found out that the players that were suspended for skipping were all starters and some of the best hitters on the team......also that their parents new they werent going to school so therefor they should have got in trouble for skipping because if there parents new then it wasnt really skipping

Yes it is..How is that not skipping school as long as your parents know? You're still actually not going to school.....
Exactly Aflus!
pretty stupid move by the players...cant say i expected it but not a big surprise to hear...