Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Softball 08
didnt L.MULLINS get hurt or something?
BUNDY Wrote:They played a very tough schedule last year.

Coaching staff and girls has won 11 games already this year, but did the schedule really help the girls get any better. they still won't make it out of the district. Sometimes tougher is better.
hornetstudent55 Wrote:didnt L.MULLINS get hurt or something?

Why did Coach holbrook set his leading home run hitter vs. SC, Great move Coach.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
MC #1 Wrote:Why did Coach holbrook set his leading home run hitter vs. SC, Great move Coach.
Lee Lee was nursing a bad knee from Thursday win over P-ville. She is back in the lineup and looking good.
MC #1 Wrote:Why did Coach holbrook set his leading home run hitter vs. SC, Great move Coach.

By the final score, it looks like it didn't really matter. Maybe a point was being made, maybe the player was injured, or maybe she just wasn't feeling good that night. Anyways, good job to all the players and coaching staff.
Was Magoffin afraid to play Lawrence on Tues.4/22. They canceled and the weather was perfect.:flame:
Lawrence cancelled, not Magoffin
I think Magoffin cancel, Coach Holbrook is trying to avoid a big district loss.
Lawerence and JC still to go I see 3 lady Hornets losses soon to come.
flamethrower Wrote:Was Magoffin afraid to play Lawrence on Tues.4/22. They canceled and the weather was perfect.:flame:

The Coach needs go ahead play this game and take their medicine.
FYI, the first game that was scheduled at Lawerence was called because of rain, the game that was scheduled at MC's field was called by LC's coach. The reason was because the boys baseball coach was going for his 500th win that night and they wanted to be there for him.

I can tell you this, Magoffin is not afraid to play anyone and even scheduled a double header with Lawrence on their own field to make up the games.

If I were you MC#1 I would get my facts straight before I posted.
Easton1 Wrote:FYI, the first game that was scheduled at Lawerence was called because of rain, the game that was scheduled at MC's field was called by LC's coach. The reason was because the boys baseball coach was going for his 500th win that night and they wanted to be there for him.

I can tell you this, Magoffin is not afraid to play anyone and even scheduled a double header with Lawrence on their own field to make up the games.

If I were you MC#1 I would get my facts straight before I posted.
Here are the facts:the basesball coach had his 500th win the week before. The MC coach called the LC coach and claimed the principal did not want MC to play because of C.A.T.S. testing. The LC coach then offered to travel to MC to play that evening but the MC coach declined. That is how MC ended up playing a DH at LC. Smart move by MC coach. This is a very old tactic. Anything can happen between now and then. LC will have to play JC again and most likely JC will beat the pants off LC making for a very interesting matchup with MC right before district play. LC's coach played right into the MC coach's hand. Look for some hard nosed fastpitch to finish the season. LC has the better players but JC and MC has the better coaching staff that understands fastptch softball. Fastpitch softball is not baseball and any coaching staff that does not realize that is doomed to failure. MC and JC seem to understand the game. LC is getting by on pitching. They have a very weak outfield and offense. MC is a run producing machine and JC can beat you by keeping it close. District championship between MC and JC with JC winning the district and region.:flame:
Its half way through the season, no need in posting in there season prediction thread anymore.

Closed.