Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Big Show MMA match on RAW tonight
Kicking off tonight's Raw, The Big Show will be in a boxing match with a professional fighter.

No word on who the fighter will be. This is supposed to be a 'warm up' for The Big Shows match against Floyd Mayweather Jr. at Wrestlemania.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whoa...nevermind, it's an MMA match.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Can only win by pinfall, submission, or knockout.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ah man, he's taking on some tiny guy.

150 lbs. versus 450 lbs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alright, Big Show is slaying this guy. I was hoping it would be a real boxing match or MMA fight like the WWE did a few years ago when they allowed real boxing matches.

Nope, just a forum to show that Big Show is some kind of monster.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That was a joke. I was rootin for Mayweather before his interview just now. Arrogant lil punk. Now I hope Big Show breaks every bone in his body.
Yeah, I'm not liking Mayweather at all. I think the crowd started to boo Mayweather too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Yeah, I'm not liking Mayweather at all. I think the crowd started to boo Mayweather too.

They did. I'd like to see him get in the octagon since he is so bad.
Yeah, put Mayweather in the octagon against BJ Penn, Jens Pulver, Tyson Griffin..any of those lightweights, and see how long he lasts..I despise Mayweather, and was hoping Ricky Hatton would knock his punkass block off, but oh well, hopefully somebody will get ahold of him and knock his friggin teeth out..
Or let him move up to 170 and see my boy Jon Fitch beat his brains in..
Amen brother...
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Yeah, put Mayweather in the octagon against BJ Penn, Jens Pulver, Tyson Griffin..any of those lightweights, and see how long he lasts..I despise Mayweather, and was hoping Ricky Hatton would knock his punkass block off, but oh well, hopefully somebody will get ahold of him and knock his friggin teeth out..

He would last as long as the fight stays up. When it goes to the ground he's done. Boxing and MMA are 2 totally different sports so saying a boxer couldn't handle a MMA fighter in the cage or a MMA fighter could handle a boxer is way off base.

In a boxing match Mayweather would win hands down. In a MMA fight the MMA person would win. 2 totally different sports. I like Mayweather BTW. He is by far the best boxer in the world and probably one of the best ever, granted boxing is almost dead, but still.

MMA is taking over baby!!!
No its not way off base..put him in a ring with Fitch and see how long he lasts on the ground..no MMA fighter will stand up with a boxer. As soon as they touch gloves and come out fighting, an MMA guy will look for the takedown. Yes you are correct, if MMA guy stands up, he'll get destroyed, but there isnt a fighter dumb enough to stand with a boxer..
Meaty Wrote:He would last as long as the fight stays up. When it goes to the ground he's done. Boxing and MMA are 2 totally different sports so saying a boxer couldn't handle a MMA fighter in the cage or a MMA fighter could handle a boxer is way off base.

In a boxing match Mayweather would win hands down. In a MMA fight the MMA person would win. 2 totally different sports. I like Mayweather BTW. He is by far the best boxer in the world and probably one of the best ever, granted boxing is almost dead, but still.

MMA is taking over baby!!!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:No its not way off base..put him in a ring with Fitch and see how long he lasts on the ground..no MMA fighter will stand up with a boxer. As soon as they touch gloves and come out fighting, an MMA guy will look for the takedown. Yes you are correct, if MMA guy stands up, he'll get destroyed, but there isnt a fighter dumb enough to stand with a boxer..

Exactly my point, and there isn't a boxer dumb enough to let the MMA guy take him down. Two different sports.