Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top girls players in the 14th region
cougarpride08 Wrote:I still think that Letcher Central will win the 53rd district. I just don't think that there is any team out there that can beat us. Jenkins has a better chance of beating us than knott or jbs. Give Jenkins some love too. They have talent coming back from a district runners up last year.

Thank-you Cougarpride and ukisno1 for the love. Jenkins returns all five starters !!!!
that will really make them a contender. They shocked us last year, but I think they will othe regional tourney. Either way Letcher Co will be represented well in the 14th region.
Sharaye Kincer is a beast. Love watching her play!
cougarpride08 Wrote:I still think that Letcher Central will win the 53rd district. I just don't think that there is any team out there that can beat us. Jenkins has a better chance of beating us than knott or jbs. Give Jenkins some love too. They have talent coming back from a district runners up last year.

Yes Jenkins has a VERY good chance of winning District this year. If you recall last years tournament Jenkins beat out LCC in the first round with a score of 52-50.
Yes I think Jenkins has a great chance also
I have saw the best that LCC has to offer along with Jenkins and I have to say that Jessica Melton at Perry Central is better by far than anyone on these two teams. If Melton stays out of jail and they get Kilburn back in school, those are the two best players in the region along with Kendall Noble at Breathitt.
Did Kilburn quit school? She played all season and was one of PCC's top girl players. Wasn't this year going to be her senior year?
warmachine Wrote:I have saw the best that LCC has to offer along with Jenkins and I have to say that Jessica Melton at Perry Central is better by far than anyone on these two teams. If Melton stays out of jail and they get Kilburn back in school, those are the two best players in the region along with Kendall Noble at Breathitt.

Well thats your opinion and your intitled to it. I haven't seen the girls you mentioned, but I know how good the girls of Jenkins are. Jenkins has many good players. Like Katelyn Sexton, Nicole Revis, and Kayla Stambaugh. Just to name a few. And I still believe Jenkins will win District.
Owlsey County has some more amazing players and this year will be the year that everyone will get to see them!!!
warmachine Wrote:I have saw the best that LCC has to offer along with Jenkins and I have to say that Jessica Melton at Perry Central is better by far than anyone on these two teams. If Melton stays out of jail and they get Kilburn back in school, those are the two best players in the region along with Kendall Noble at Breathitt.

Why would Melton go to jail and They r STILL trying to get cindy to play and to show up for school.