Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cenral 10 Paintsville 0
Yes!!! I knew my Eagles would pull this one out. No offense to paintsville, but dear god that really skinny center fielder was a disgrace to the whole team. For god sakes, the girl ran into a fence. Cry What is her name? I have never heard of her before. I watched JV and their outfielders could have done better. Or at least not run into a fence. Congrats Eagles, i knew you could do it, cause i'm your #1 fan!! Confusedhock:
That center fielder is Whitney Preston. She's a sophmore. I'm glad that you could come out and cheer on our girls. Congrats to central you all played a great game.
"numbaonestunna" Wrote:That center fielder is Whitney Preston. She's a sophmore. I'm glad that you could come out and cheer on our girls. Congrats to central you all played a great game.

Thanks. I'm glad I could attend this game also. I don't get to go to many of my Eagles games much anymore. They are really could this year and could be a top runner!! LET"S GO EAGLES!! :!:

Nothing against the center fielder whitney preston..nothing personal. It's just anyone who attended the varsity and JV games could clearly see someone could have got the job better then her. Maybe coach should move a JV player up and put her down. That could help the team. It seems paintsville lacks an outfield..well at least the game i watched. But then again i've only attended one of their games..she could have just had a bad game. Idk... :o
It could have. Oh.
[glow=]Well Whitney Preston isn't the regual center fielder anyways, It was just that Paintsville's first baseman Chelsee Jarrell wasn't able to attend the game and so there second baseman LeAnna Hensley was moved to first bringing in Britney Webb, Paintsville's normal center fielder in to second base because obviously their Coach felt that was the best decision but it wasn't!! Whitney has already got her spot took as the catcher by Beth Taylor which if I might add one dandy catcher, but now Whitney is in left field and hasn't did anyhting like what she did in center, but I wish her the best of luck and hopefully make up for the incident, because I know I would be pretty embarassed if I was her or even any of her teammates!![/glow]
Well from the game that I recently attended (Paintsville vs. Cordia- well I suppose you would call it watching from a distance) the lady tigers have darastically improved. Their CF was no longer Whitney Preston but their original player, Brittany Webb. Also their first baseman had returned, and their right fielder had been replaced. I feel that the only reason the Tigers were effected wasthe void of leadership and hitting left by Chelsee Jarrell. I'm not implying that this is the only reason that Paintsville had a bad game but it contributed to it. Also another factor that determined the game was hitting- the girls could not put a bat on the ball. I do not think that their catcher ( not only her but she was the one that I vividly remember) struck out every time she got up to the plate. While Central was one fire. Freshman Jordan Rice had some great hits against them as did the other members of the team. Who knows though at the next matchup the Tigers might play a better ball game BUT goodluck EAGLES!!! I can't wait to watch you at Regionals.
"numbaonestunna" Wrote:Well from the game that I recently attended (Paintsville vs. Cordia- well I suppose you would call it watching from a distance) the lady tigers have darastically improved. Their CF was no longer Whitney Preston but their original player, Brittany Webb. Also their first baseman had returned, and their right fielder had been replaced. I feel that the only reason the Tigers were effected wasthe void of leadership and hitting left by Chelsee Jarrell. I'm not implying that this is the only reason that Paintsville had a bad game but it contributed to it. Also another factor that determined the game was hitting- the girls could not put a bat on the ball. I do not think that their catcher ( not only her but she was the one that I vividly remember) struck out every time she got up to the plate. While Central was one fire. Freshman Jordan Rice had some great hits against them as did the other members of the team. Who knows though at the next matchup the Tigers might play a better ball game BUT goodluck EAGLES!!! I can't wait
o watch you at Regionals.

Paintsville Blonde headed catcher is sexy! :o
Is this a high school game?
Yes this is a highschool game. It started out in the wrong forum.
it's alright... i'll try to get it moved for ya
Well, JCHS might have taken this game, but don't get too confident just yet. PHS just beat Magoffin 5-4 and played decent. They're still not get the timely hits they need. But, what was encouraging, was they only made 1 error and it did not lead to a run. Usually they have 4-5 errors that lead to 7-8 runs.
Paintsville is a lot like Johnson Central and Magoffin County... they have their good games and then they will have their bad ones. All three of these teams are great teams, but I just don't see why any of them can put all of their talent together on the same night and all players have a good game the same night and keep that up and consistant with every game. 57th district tourny is going to be good this year, and would be even better if all four teams are playing at their best! 8)