Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Blue/White Scrimmage...
Pretty fun to watch..The offense looked really good...The blue team won 49-3....Andre Woodson threw for 478 yards and 4 td's...The leading reciever was Tommy Cook with 170 yards I do believe....
Pretty much, eh?
can someone tell me about this woodson guy.?? dont know ne thing about him, and wanna see wut type of qb he really is
He played some last year. Honestly, I think he did better than Boyd last year, but for whatever reason coach never started him. He is a lot more accurate and has a better arm than Boyd. If they can get him to settle down he will be a good QB.
He's pretty tall, not as mobile as Boyd tho. I wished I woulda went to the scrimmage, I hope Cook stays healthy for the season though.
how is the cats defensive backs looking...cuz clearly there weakness was at the corner and safety positions..and they were plain out horrific at the linebacker spot...
What happened to that linebacker from last year? i dont know if he graduated or what, but he was doin pretty good, he led the team last year with tackels
Any news on how Arliss Beach did?