Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK - 61 Georgia - 55
Final! UK moves to 8-3 in SEC play and 14 - 10 overall.
Scary win. Don't know how they went from being up by 14 points to cutting it so close.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to Go Wildcats!!!
Way to go Cats!
ComfortEagle Wrote:Scary win. Don't know how they went from being up by 14 points to cutting it so close.
True, but a win is a win, and UK needs all that they can get at this point!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Way to go Cats!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
yeh i just hope they can come out and start every game the way they did this one, very impressive first couple of minutes...
Congrats Cats!
Lets just pray every one, NO MORE VANDY HALFS lol. Solid win for the Cats would have been nice to have gotten a double digit win to shine up the win a little. I thought Bradley play great tonight some of the passes he made were great. We just need to keep winning and have absolutely NO LET DOWNS.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Scary win. Don't know how they went from being up by 14 points to cutting it so close.

I'll tell you how, they scored only 24 points in the entire second half and 6 of those came very late.

Just my opinion, but Bradley should have definitely seen some time on the bench, his decision making was terrible tonight. Great game by Crawford and Patterson. I was also really impressed with Harris tonight, he shut down Gaines the entire time he was in and didn't take any stupid shots.
Beef Wrote:True, but a win is a win, and UK needs all that they can get at this point!!!!!

Yeah they do. Congrats to the Cats on another SEC win! Keep it up boys! We may get a shot at the big dance.
blackcat Wrote:I'll tell you how, they scored only 24 points in the entire second half and 6 of those came very late.

Just my opinion, but Bradley should have definitely seen some time on the bench, his decision making was terrible tonight. Great game by Crawford and Patterson. I was also really impressed with Harris tonight, he shut down Gaines the entire time he was in and didn't take any stupid shots.

Gillispie won't sit Bradley. Bradley, Crawford, and Patterson are the only ones who can score regularly on this team. Take Bradley out, and we lose 1/3 of our offense. Yes, he's bad about turnovers, but take him out and we could be in trouble.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Cats scare this crap out of me sometimes.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Gillispie won't sit Bradley. Bradley, Crawford, and Patterson are the only ones who can score regularly on this team. Take Bradley out, and we lose 1/3 of our offense. Yes, he's bad about turnovers, but take him out and we could be in trouble.

I didn't mean to keep him on the bench, but some of the decisions Bradley was making and shots he was taking deserved some time out of the game. I agree too, Bradley is the heart of this team, but just wasn't in the game last night.
Good win last night. It's not easy to get a win when you score 24 points in the second half, but they did it. I tell you, I'll take these ugly wins every day, just keep 'em coming. We'll just roll right into the NCAA tournament on a hot streak.

I agree with what was said about Bradley, too. He can make you want to pull your hair out at times, but the team really suffers when either he, Crawford, or Patterson is on the bench. Can't keep him out more than a possession or two.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UT (ranked #2 in country) barely beat Georgia on Saturday. UK "cut it close" because Georgia is pretty close to being a very good basketball team.
joe crawford has improved so much...last year i was hoping that he would just leave cause he was selfish and wanted all the glory but now he has stepped up and him and bradley r the leaders of a AVERAGE basketball team
Yea I do agree it was a real scary win! but we will definatly take it! LOL, we really need to win the rest of the home games if we want to make the big dance