• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
57th District draw
Does anyone know who got what seed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
2pm today.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks rmu let me know if who hear who gets what seed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No prob, man. If the arguing and bamboozling is kept to a minimum, should know sumthin by 3 or so at least. There might be some coaches drawing a 5 that try to turn it upside down and make a 2 out of it, so ya never know how long it may take. Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
will anyone be there
Seed Schmeed... anyone want to discuss the lunacy perpetuated upon basketball in the 15th region with the (2) 3-team districts of Pike county and then those folks being able to CONTROL our district? What in this world? Have Paintsville, JC, MC, SC, and LC lost their minds.... can someone, who has some knowledge of how this works, please enlighten the rest of us? (and yes, I know the Piarist is in one of those... but we really don't want to get into that.)
yes, I know the piarist school counts as the 4th team in one of the districts....
The 57th District got it stuck to them by Pike Co. That is exactly how
it works.
Well, yes. We see that... but how is it that you have all these coaches (Ladies & Men's programs) and for the most part we're talking some powerful folks... some are even their school's AD's.... how do they stand around and take this? They obviously knew that the Pike County folks would try and pull this... so what did they do about getting whatever group padded with enough of their "buddies" to counteract this?
I heard Bill Runyon address this on the johnson & johnson pre-game show the other evening... and he mentioned a name... I can't recall because they went on to discuss a couple other amusing issues...
has the drawings started yet
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Lisa Douglas Wrote:I heard Bill Runyon address this on the johnson & johnson pre-game show the other evening... and he mentioned a name... I can't recall because they went on to discuss a couple other amusing issues...

Would it be Paul Dotson by any chance?????
The whole thing is politically motivated and controlled. We here in the 57th district had drawn up a proposal to be presented, which would have DEFINITELY been more fair, but it was replaced, shot down... call it what you like, but what we have isn't what we asked for. And, I don't care what anyone says, the 57th got the shaft X 10. Only a blind person couldn't see the truth.
1 Paintsville
2 Johnson Central
3 Magoffin Co
4 Lawrence Co
5 Sheldon Clark

SC vs LC /winner to Paintsville
JC vs Magoffin
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:1 Paintsville
2 Johnson Central
3 Magoffin Co
4 Lawrence Co
5 Sheldon Clark

Looks good.
Indeed it does.......If you're a fan of the 2 or 3, haha.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ring'Em Up Wrote:1 Paintsville
2 Johnson Central
3 Magoffin Co
4 Lawrence Co
5 Sheldon Clark

SC vs LC /winner to Paintsville
JC vs Magoffin

so sc and lc will have to win two games to make it to the region? so basically sc and lc are out of the regional tournament...
Ring'Em Up Wrote:Indeed it does.......If you're a fan of the 2 or 3, haha.
Yeah, I am.
well paintsville definetely got a good draw...but i really wouldn't think it would matter...but i think it ended up the way it should have..
well we got the shaft
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards09 Wrote:well we got the shaft
intentionally or just by chance?
BballFan63 Wrote:intentionally or just by chance?
Idk to be honest i just dont understand what is going on with this team they was the #2 seed and we couldnt close it out and now we are the 5 seed. But there is somthing wrong with this team and it needs to be solved. But i doesnt surprise me that that JC got the 2nd seed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards09 Wrote:Idk to be honest i just dont understand what is going on with this team they was the #2 seed and we couldnt close it out and now we are the 5 seed. But there is somthing wrong with this team and it needs to be solved.
Sorry. There's not much time left to work it out. Good luck.
Cards09 Wrote:well we got the shaft
how do you figure that you got the shaft its the luck of the draw
OMG Wrote:well paintsville definetely got a good draw...but i really wouldn't think it would matter...but i think it ended up the way it should have..
Paintsville wasn't in the draw. They won the dist. #1 seed.
what time and what days does everyone play
[quote=Cards09]Idk to be honest i just dont understand what is going on with this team they was the #2 seed and we couldnt close it out and now we are the 5 seed. But there is somthing wrong with this team and it needs to be solved. But it doesnt surprise me that JC got the 2nd seed[/quote]

??? Explain.
THOMCAT Wrote:[quote=Cards09]Idk to be honest i just dont understand what is going on with this team they was the #2 seed and we couldnt close it out and now we are the 5 seed. But there is somthing wrong with this team and it needs to be solved. But it doesnt surprise me that JC got the 2nd seed[/quote]

??? Explain.

Because the high powers that be have to have Jc and pville playing in the championship
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cards09 Wrote:[quote=THOMCAT]

Because the high powers that be have to have Jc and pville playing in the championship
it was a draw dont you understand that ?
The Fan Wrote:[quote=Cards09]
it was a draw dont you understand that ?
Yeah i do but still i knew since friday night JC would get the 2 seed
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This sounds good to me!