Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ER Player Signed
East Ridge's Brock Taylor signed with University of Virginia-Wise this week.
Tell us more about Taylor.

What position was he recruited for? What was his stats at ER? etc.
Congrats to this young man
He was our right tackle, I guess that is what position he has signed for, I dont have any stat. he started every game this year though.
Big Congratulations goes out to Brock Taylor. Great player and a true heart and soul of the ER squad last season. I think he will do just fine at the college level. Good Luck at UVA-Wise Brock Tongue
Congratulations Brock
Congratulations and good luck Brock.
I really don't know any stats so that is why I haven't posted any yet. Monday I will talk to him and get some to post.....

I congratulate him also, I hope he makes a good name for himself and his school there.
Congrats Brock, you deserve it buddy.
Congratulations and good luck.
Jonny Pizzle Wrote:Big Congratulations goes out to Brock Taylor. Great player and a true heart and soul of the ER squad last season. I think he will do just fine at the college level. Good Luck at UVA-Wise Brock Tongue

i dont know about that bit about the Heart and Soul of the team last year, but i do love Brock like a brother. He does deserve it, and he is an excellent player. He will do fine at the Collegiate level.
I need for info.. I would like to do a news story on the front pages. .Contact me tribe when you get a chance. Hopefully we can get a pic of this young man for the story.

Great news for the mountain kids..