Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best DEs returning in EKY?
Mine would have too be the studs form belfry Aaron Champamn and Justin Gooslin

what do u all think
Southwestern has 6'4'' 245 pound Josh Minton. He is a 3 year starter and 2 year Hon. Mention All-State. Josh has 8 or 9 D-1 offers already. He is the most sought after Def. End in the State.
MEDICINEMAN Wrote:Southwestern has 6'4'' 245 pound Josh Minton. He is a 3 year starter and 2 year Hon. Mention All-State. Josh has 8 or 9 D-1 offers already. He is the most sought after Def. End in the State.

Other than Micah Johnson, Minton seems to be the most sought after player in the state. Sad
HappyGilmore Wrote:
MEDICINEMAN Wrote:Southwestern has 6'4'' 245 pound Josh Minton. He is a 3 year starter and 2 year Hon. Mention All-State. Josh has 8 or 9 D-1 offers already. He is the most sought after Def. End in the State.

Other than Micah Johnson, Minton seems to be the most sought after player in the state. Sad
Micah Johnson is a player with great expectations. Could you give me a little more info on him ?
MEDICINEMAN Wrote:
HappyGilmore Wrote:

Micah Johnson is a player with great expectations. Could you give me a little more info on him ?

I jsut know what I've read, so here goes:

Johnson is a 6'2" 265 lb RB/MLB. He runs a 4.7 40 yard dash and has 18 offers right now. Everyone from Michigan to Miami has offered him, UK was the first to do so and his brother just signed to play there,

Not quite sure about bench, squat, clean, etc., but I hear he is strong as an ox.
Thanks for the info HG... 8)
MEDICINEMAN Wrote:Thanks for the info HG... 8)

No problem. 8)
Shaffer from P Burg is a good one.