Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK is on the bubble!
If UK was a bubble team going into the Vandy game, the bubble just burst. There is no bigger UK fan than I. But to think UK should be in the NCAA just because KENTUCKY is written across the shirt like some of you think is ridiculous. UK dosen't need to be in any post season tournament period. This whole season has been such an embarassment to watch. Don't know if this new coach has a clue what he's doing. Seems to me like sometimes he's trying to loose just to run some of the players off so he can get the players he needs to fit his coaching style, whatever that may be. Any team that has 10 or more losses dosen't need an invitation to any play in the NCAA tournament.
Was going to say that this thread needs to be closed because there is no point in it after last night or needs to be changed to UK WAS on the bubble.
Actually, UK just moved up 4 spots in the RPI after this loss. I know, go figure?
kyrifle Wrote:If UK was a bubble team going into the Vandy game, the bubble just burst. There is no bigger UK fan than I. But to think UK should be in the NCAA just because KENTUCKY is written across the shirt like some of you think is ridiculous. UK dosen't need to be in any post season tournament period. This whole season has been such an embarassment to watch. Don't know if this new coach has a clue what he's doing. Seems to me like sometimes he's trying to loose just to run some of the players off so he can get the players he needs to fit his coaching style, whatever that may be. Any team that has 10 or more losses dosen't need an invitation to any play in the NCAA tournament.

Plenty of ten loss teams have been invited to the NCAA tourney and done well. I think North Carolina State had either ten losses or close to it when they won the championship under Valvano. I don't know if UK can make the tournament, which seems unlikely, but strength of schedule and strength of conference can make a ten loss team much better than a lot of the automatic bid teams from smaller conferences.
I really dont know what exactally to say about the CATS!!! They have there good games and they have there bad games!!! DOn't get me wrong im a CATS fan all the way!!! They just throw me for a loop how they can play so different at certain games. I just hope that they can continue to have wins!!! Even though last night was a big loss for them again Vanderbilt I think the CATS can still pull it off!!! GO CATS!!!
No team in sec history has been left out that had 10 wins in the sec so i sure hope we can get 10 wins
yea i hope we can get 10 wins and hope that the ncaa commitee doesnt just focus on that 41 point loss to vandy
I dont think they have a chance now unless they win the SEC.