Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to Pikeville Junior High
Congratulations to Pikeville Junior High Cheerleading team. They won 2nd at Nationals. I just saw this on Varsity.com. Anyone who wants to see the routine, it is also on there. They looked amazing... as usual. GO PIKEVILLE!!!
Congrats girls! Great win
Congrats on a great showing and representing Pikeville well.
After watching their routine and the team that beat them, the scores must have been VERY close. I really thought Pikeville had the better performance. Congratulations!
colonelfan2001 Wrote:After watching their routine and the team that beat them, the scores must have been VERY close. I really thought Pikeville had the better performance. Congratulations!
Anyone have an exact link to the video? I'm lost as soon as I get on the website.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Anyone have an exact link to the video? I'm lost as soon as I get on the website.

http://www.varsity.com/vwired/08nhscc.as...ebcast#set

And in the search bar above the screen type in Pikeville. The results will come up on the right and you can click the ones you want to watch.
Personally, I thought Monrovia was REALLY good. They probably worked their butts off... just like Pikeville. I think one of the main reasons they beat pikeville was because their gymnastics. Four girls threw fulls. Pikeville could do that if they wanted. Also, one thing I didn't get was monrovia did a full lib with only 2 bases, no spots. Isn't that illegal???
Congrats girls.. Pikeville has a long standing tradition still going strong!
colonelfan2001 Wrote:After watching their routine and the team that beat them, the scores must have been VERY close. I really thought Pikeville had the better performance. Congratulations!

It was close, 9 points with 8 judges. This is the squad that finished second to Pikeville last year. This squad returned all 16 members from last year.
Pikeville Jr. High girls are awesome
thank you guys we work really hard and apprectiate you all thanks : ) -pikeville jr. high cheerleader
Congrats girls! Keep up ther good work!
Does Pikeville leave for Fl again this weekend.. Good Luck to both Squads!
Pikeville Junior high got 4th at Nationals this year! They always have a great squad
Congrats girls, Pikeville has had a long tradition for great cheerleading. Way to go!!