Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky-62 Alabama-52
Good win for the Cats. 5th straight win.

Go Big Blue
Great win for the cats. I thought Bradley had a great game coming off that virus and concussion. UK also had some great efforts from Harris and Stevenson. I hope they can keep this up with the huge game Tuesday at Vandy.
Any news on Harris?
Congrats Wildcats! 5 straight wins!Big Grin
Congrats Wildcats. They came out slow in the first half but came out strong in the second. Congrats on the 5th straight win and Good Luck against Vandy. Go Cats!
colts12 Wrote:Any news on Harris?

They said during the broadcast that it wasn't very serious but he never went back into the game.:confused:
Hip pointer is what the announcers said during the game.
If LSU pulls off the upset today, UK will be a half game out of the lead in the SEC East.:eek: :eek: :letsfight
LSU lost 47 45
Go Big Blue
Congrats Wildcats
Why did Hendrix not play anyone know?
Cats on a Roll!
Good win for the cats
Hendrix had the flu and was in the hotel in lexington.I thought he was michael jordan or sumthing the way the announcers were talking bout him.
WTG Big Blue !!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, it would have been a different game if Hendrix would have played. He's a very good player.
Perry Stevenson has sure come together this year hasn't? Today against Bama he had 8 pts and 9 reb.
I was told last night by some players he was very sick but I thought he would play. However I felt his replacements had their best game of the year. It was a pretty win but a win is a win. I just wish we could somehow get Meeks back soon but it doesnt look good, he has a very bad limp and hasnt been practicing at all.
Congrats Cats
Way to go Cats!!!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
blackcat_mvp6 Wrote:Perry Stevenson has sure come together this year hasn't? Today against Bama he had 8 pts and 9 reb.
I think he has improved a lot. He isn't afraid to play his game anymore and is kinda getting into the flow of things and is fitting in nicely. But his confidence is the most important thing right now.
Go Big Blue
Sloppy but a win and we will sure take it! Kentucky is playing so physical right now as I have said from the getgo, that it will take a while for Billy Ball to get in there systems. Totally different style of ball than the previous teams from years past has been playing. Keep on rollin BIG BLUE~!~
Good win for the Cats.
Good win for the Cats. Most of them have been ugly in recent weeks, but I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty.

Also good to see Bradley back. I would love to see what a fully healthy Kentucky team could do, but I'm getting more convince with each game that we've seen the last of Jodie Meeks this year. Sad
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]