Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it possible?
-STAT- Wrote:The rumor I have heard is that Travis Ford could possibly be the next coach at LSU. The AD who was at UMASS hired Ford then is now the AD at LSU.

WOW!! that would be great to get back into the SEC, he knows the SEC, and i think he would be very successful there....i would definetely have to route for LSU then
OMG Wrote:WOW!! that would be great to get back into the SEC, he knows the SEC, and i think he would be very successful there....i would definetely have to route for LSU then

Yeah I would to. Would make 2 SEC West teams I would root for, LSU and Arkansas. I would love to see Ford go to LSU, he is a great coach and would have a lot of success there.
-STAT- Wrote:Yeah I would to. Would make 2 SEC West teams I would root for, LSU and Arkansas. I would love to see Ford go to LSU, he is a great coach and would have a lot of success there.

those are two great young coaches that i wish kentucky would have given a little bit more thought about, granted they might not have been ready, but atleast an interview for them would have been nice, considering all they did for UK...