Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undefeated in 2005?
Does anyone think that prestonsburg can go undefeated in 2005?
Going undefeated is a big accomplishment. I dont think they will go undefeated. I do hope they can put together a good run in the playoffs and bring another state championship home to the mountains.
Nope....because they won't win a Championship....IMO
no i dont think they can go undefeated
Pikeville and Belfry could very easily beat Pburg again. Plus once Pburg gets past the first round of the playoffs they could easily get beat. That being said they could go undefeated and win a state title but I find that very unlikely.
To be perfectly honest, as I'd say most of you know, it's crazy hard to have an undefeated season. No, I don't think P-Burg can pull it off this year, it looks like there's going to be some good competition in the mountains this year!
ilovethisgame Wrote:To be perfectly honest, as I'd say most of you know, it's crazy hard to have an undefeated season. No, I don't think P-Burg can pull it off this year, it looks like there's going to be some good competition in the mountains this year!

I agree with this. It would be VERY hard for anyone to really go undefeated in any sport during any season. There will always be a bigger and better team waiting in the wings somewhere. I think that they will have a good season but as far as undefeated, I can't see it happening.