Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 74 Pike Central 65
Final.
Final.

:popcorn:
Went ahead and merged both of your threads. Congrats to Pikeville on the win.
Pikeville (14-8):
Adams 19 points, 8 rebounds
Honaker 8
Clevinger 22
Clark 3
Bell 8
Baker 11
Keene 3

Pike Central (10-18):
Tompson 20
Hamilton 23

Pikeville led by 13 at the half. Pikeville led by as many as 19. Pikeville shot 55% from the field. Pike Central shot 32%. 26 rebounds apiece. Pikeville had 15 TOs. Pike Central had 12 TOs.

Community Trust Bank Player of the Game: Pikeville, Junior, Matt Clevinger
Congrats Panthers
Congrats Pikeville on a big win! The panthers seem to playing a lot better since the all a.
Congrats Panthers...
Congrats Pikeville!
Pikeville is playing good ball as of late. They are definatley a contender for the 15th region.
Better offensive performance by the Panthers tonight....Congrats to Coach Williams and his crew for beating the Hawks for the first time in years.
This looks like it was a good game. Im surprised Pikeveille didnt win by more. Congrats Pikeville.
Good job panthers!
is pike central that good this year to almost beat SV an then keep that close to pikeville?
Community Trust Bank Player of the Game: Pikeville, Junior, Matt Clevinger[/quote]

That's my boy. Congrats Matt and the rest of the Panthers. I am glad the losing streak to PC is over.
IBleedRed Wrote:This looks like it was a good game. Im surprised Pikeveille didnt win by more. Congrats Pikeville.
They was up by 19 I think in the 4th, went deep in the bench with a few players.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Congrats Panthers! Matt, Devon, and Baker all had good nights. Dev has really improved his game all the way around. He hit some nice outside shots!

I think Pikeville needs to cut down on silly turnovers-15 turnovers is way to much against a team like Pike Central. I believe they are a much better team when they are more patient and not trying to force the ball to certain spots. Their transition game was the best I've seen this year from them. I believe if Baker continues to gain confidence and play a little harder they will be a strong contender come tournament time.
M Roberts Wrote:Congrats Panthers! Matt, Devon, and Baker all had good nights. Dev has really improved his game all the way around. He hit some nice outside shots!

I think Pikeville needs to cut down on silly turnovers-15 turnovers is way to much against a team like Pike Central. I believe they are a much better team when they are more patient and not trying to force the ball to certain spots. Their transition game was the best I've seen this year from them. I believe if Baker continues to gain confidence and play a little harder they will be a strong contender come tournament time.
I think if Baker would play just a little stronger, not be afraid to take it to the hole and shoot real shots instead of finger rolls, then he could be a big difference in Pikeville for the rest of the season and tourney time.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Nice win for the Panthers.