Kristal Daniels of Betsy Layne
Congrats to both of these girls!
Congrats
They have also signed

Jamie Bonza -- Corbin
Britta Maggard -- Perry Central
Keisha Johnson -- Knott Central
Kayla Bentley -- Jenkins
i heard alice lloyd has already talked to jarrel about coming to join alc....also heard they already had a starting position as a freshman when she got there......sounds like a deal to me...but alc has a real good recruiting class this year...congrats n good luck to all the girls! Idea
"Basketballer" Wrote:Becky Thomas of Allen Central
Kristal Daniels of Betsy Layne

I also heard that Kasi Mullins Galloway was to sign with them and could not because she didn't score high enough on her ACT. Would anyone like to correct me if i'm wrong. That's just what I heard.
"justanotherfaceinthecrowd" Wrote:i heard alice lloyd has already talked to jarrel about coming to join alc....also heard they already had a starting position as a freshman when she got there......sounds like a deal to me...but alc has a real good recruiting class this year...congrats n good luck to all the girls! Idea
They want Jarrell real bad. But, they don't think they have any chance. Jarrell really wants to go to 3 other schools, depending upon what kind of offers she gets.
Jarrell also wants to see what kind of offers she'll get in Volleyball. V-ball IS her best sport.
Jamie Bonza from Corbin will fit right in and be a great pg for ALC