Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl Commericals
Well the only reason I watch the super bowl is to catch the new and funny commercials each year. But I have to say its half time and I have yet to see any that were worth even watching.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Only one that has stuck out in my mind yet is the Dalmatian training the Cydesdale up over the winter to get him selected to the Budweiser team. I believe it was covered by the "Rocky" theme also?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
They suck bad this year
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Does anybody know where you can watch them again at
www.myspace.com/superbowlads
baseballfan Wrote:Does anybody know where you can watch them again at
I kind of liked the one with the cavemen.
They weren't great, but I thought some of them were pretty good.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I like the Bud Light one where the guy catches the room on fire.
I didnt care too much for them this year.
Danica
The Amp energy drink with the guy break dancing while having the jumper cables attatched to his nipples and the other end to the car battery was pretty good. I also liked Will Ferrell's Bud Light ad.
Bud Light.......Suck one!
The Guru Wrote:Bud Light.......Suck one!

Best one IMO
1. The Doritos ad where the giant mouse beats the crap out of the guy who is trying to trap him.
2. The Bridgestone Tires ad where where the guy tries to run over Rcihard Simmons
3. The Will Ferrell Bud light ad.
4 The Bud light caveman ad.
5 The Pepsi "Night at the Roxbury" ad
I kinda liked the Tide Stain Stick one, where the stain keeps talking over the man being interviewed. They weren't great commercials but I laughed out loud on a few.
blitz43 Wrote:I kinda liked the Tide Stain Stick one, where the stain keeps talking over the man being interviewed. They weren't great commercials but I laughed out loud on a few.
That one was good too.
Not sure if anyone caught this one after the Super Bowl but there was an ad with Mercury Morris and some of his teammates in a driveway in their old Dolphin uniforms. He recieved a package and inside it was a football signed by Eli that said something like, "Congratulations Mercury, you all can relax at least for another season."
It was a Reebok commercial. Here is a link to it since I don't know how to embed it on the forum. Maybe someone with those skills can do it for me.

Shaq makes a pretty good jockey and the unibrow girl freaked me out!
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:1. The Doritos ad where the giant mouse beats the crap out of the guy who is trying to trap him.

That's a top Super Bowl commercial of all time!!
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
My favorite was probably the Diet Pepsi Max "A Night At the Roxbury" commercial.
DALE Wrote:The Amp energy drink with the guy break dancing while having the jumper cables attatched to his nipples and the other end to the car battery was pretty good. I also liked Will Ferrell's Bud Light ad.

I agree, that one was my favorite!!