Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junior High
Which school does everyone think will do the best in volleyball. Btw, is pikeville having a junior high v-ball team???
I think Millard will be a top contender from what I've seen along with Belfry like they have for the past several years. I know Millard's Emily Epling is a great all around player.
yes I agree and Emily from Millard has also played with the high school team which has helped her a lot...
**v-ball/cheergurl** Wrote:Which school does everyone think will do the best in volleyball. Btw, is pikeville having a junior high v-ball team???

I heard that they were and i believe their high school coach is getting it started
Middle School or Junior High Volleyball is great....it helps the younger ones learn fundamentals and gives them more playing time than being on the Junior Varsity. That way when the opportunity arrises to play in a high school game they already have some experience.

The only problem that I have seen with Middle School Teams is that is intereferes with the High School Softball Season, and that only affects a few players.
what about elkhorn city? are they going to have a team next year?
Johns Creek should be pretty good.
although they lost 6 of their BEST players last year.
nicole pennington is a great player!
How about belfry this year? Mrs. Riddle came to millard. How are they doing???
I believe belfry will be the one to beat
What do you think of phelps?
i think we should have a good team..
i am plying we have been praticng very ver.. hard.
Lady_Warrior Wrote:I think Millard will be a top contender from what I've seen along with Belfry like they have for the past several years. I know Millard's Emily Epling is a great all around player.

belfry has a new coach this year and 4 players that returned, i watched them play dorton monday night,they are top notch, should'nt have any problem with any team in pike county
longhair33 Wrote:belfry has a new coach this year and 4 players that returned, i watched them play dorton monday night,they are top notch, should'nt have any problem with any team in pike county

i would re-think that.
true_blue221 Wrote:i would re-think that.

why would i want to rethink it!! that's my opinion,so whats youre's:eek:
I agree Belfry will be the team to beat, but they only have one starter back from what I can tell.....so u never know
Phelps Is 3-0 After Defeating Mullins,millard And Feds Creek
wow, good job Phelps, its a shame that they can't get their high school program to be as successful as their junior high
oneandonly Wrote:wow, good job Phelps, its a shame that they can't get their high school program to be as successful as their junior high
we are working on it should be better this season, young team
I believe that Millard beat Phelps tonight. Good Job Mustangs! Keep up the good work through tournament time.
They did. They are improving every game, IMO.
belfry beat pikeville 21-7 game 1 21-10 game 2 good job girlsSmile
I would like to see pikeville play. I haven't heard if they are good or not. Millard does have a pretty good team this year. The only people that have beat them are feds creek, belfry and phelps but they beat phelps the last time they played them. Speaking of feds creek, they are really good this year. I saw them play and I was impressed. Belfry is the best in my opinion though.
thats the only game Phelps has lost so far,the girls didn't play as a team and got beat,hopefully they learned a lesson and will be ready from here on out.
I Hink Phelps Has A Good Chance
I think Belfry beat Phelps last night leaving them undefeated in the County....I wonder when is the county tourney and where?
Prestonsburg!
longhair33 Wrote:belfry has a new coach this year and 4 players that returned, i watched them play dorton monday night,they are top notch, should'nt have any problem with any team in pike county

Belfrys really great I think the 2 best teams are belfry and millard:letsparty