Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sportsline predicts Bukie will be a first rd draft pick.look
http://www.sportsline.com/nba/story/8362901/2

Impressive!!
i dont see that happening.
Kalenna won't even be drafted. He'll be over seas with his old teammate Marquis Estill playing for some ungodly european team. This was by far the dumbest move he could have made.
He will get drafted IMO>. Second round.. Nba is run and gun, slam and jam.. Bukie will fit right into that style. OF course he will need to work on his jump shot. But he is powerful, great dunker, great defender.. Just what the nba likes.
Did anyone read the article in the Herald leader about Buike?? It had an interesting point in it..
they put him ahead of winston and mccants...lol...now thats a joke, i like buike as a player but hes not that highly regarded by nba scouts or teams..
I like him as much as every other UK fan but i really dont htink he will be a first round pick and im not too sure if he will even get drafted, but i hope he does, although i am still angry that he left us!
i cannot believe he left kentucky for the draft....hes not that good rite now, i def. dont like him at all now
I hope he never gets drafted never makes it to the NBA and will always regret leaving UK early.
You guys are a riot. The kid is the leading scorer on an Elite 8 Team, and when he declares you turn your back on him. Typical...
That is pitiful you turn your back on him. I wish he would have stayed but until we're in his shoes, we don't really know what reasons he left for. He coulda needed money, his mom coulda been in debt bad. We dont know, and never will.. so lets just leave it at that and wish him the best of luck in the NBA.

GO BUIKE, no matter where you end up !
youknowwhoibe u really make me mad, do you even think before u write....if buike is predicted to go in the 1st round than let him, its not like kentucky was gonna win the champ if he came back...GO LOUISVILLE!!

Rick Pitino !!!!
No I think. You make me mad all the time too but thats just how life is. I will and have turned my back on Azubuike. Could have had a chance to win a championship but he decided that he wanted the money. Dont really blame him for that but the NBA is terrible.

Good luck across seas. Say hi to Estill for me.
man hes goin to the nba...u think he would sign an agent if he didnt think hed be drafted, wow ur smart!.......hope he does good
youknowwhoibe, do you even know his situation? He's mostly doing this to support his family. Did you know "Buike's father is going to prison? He's doing this for money, yes, but simply because he has to support his family now.
i know he has to do this to support his family..but man he would of been great at kentucky next year, o well
I wish he could have stayed at UK.. but I hope he get's drafted.. I think he will.. he's a great player
hes a very good player..another year would of made him a lottery pick next year
Ahh I'm not a Ky fan.. but hell. if my dad left my family so many hundreds of thousads of dollars in debt and i got a chance to make even 150 gran a year doin what i love then hell yeha i'd take it too...

Ky wouldn't have won next year anyway.
UK has just a good a chance as anyone. but we will still get no love from media.
And. Anytime soon?
if u were the media u wouldnt wanna cover kentucky either..face it tubby's style is boring..when pitino was the coach kentucky got a lot of exposure for there fast tempo style, and no kentuckys def. not gonna win next year
"The Godfather" Wrote:youknowwhoibe, do you even know his situation? He's mostly doing this to support his family. Did you know "Buike's father is going to prison? He's doing this for money, yes, but simply because he has to support his family now.

Yes I realize his father was going to prison. Im an unrealistic fan Ill be the first to admit it. It is that I dont care about Azubuike but it is I care about UK basketball more.
nbadraft.net predicts that Buike will go as the 45th pick in the draft to the Orlando Magic. If this happens, he will be playing with old teammate Keith Bogans.
wow ur pretty smart...lol....keith bogans plays for the charlotte bobcats not the magic
I'm glad you're impressed. Thanks I think you are very intelligent too, VonWafer_FSU.