Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Beatles Rockband
I was on the wii last night and came across the tralier for the new beatles and i watched it. I'm not lieing when i say my mouth fell open i was amazed at how great the game looked. watch the trailer to see what i'm talking about. I am a HUGE beatles fan and i can not wait for this to come out:worthy:

WOW! That looks really good.
garbage
mullinstiger55 Wrote:garbage

You don't like the beatles?
Looks cool.
Graphics are awesome.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
mullinstiger55 Wrote:garbage

:lmao:

If it don't rap, heck with it...:thatsfunn
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:I was on the wii last night and came across the tralier for the new beatles and i watched it. I'm not lieing when i say my mouth fell open i was amazed at how great the game looked. watch the trailer to see what i'm talking about. I am a HUGE beatles fan and i can not wait for this to come out:worthy:

This will be awesome!:Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:This will be awesome!:Thumbs:

Hey JP. Here's a project for you. Let's put that clout of yours to good use and get Paul and Ringo to the ExpoCenter.:Thumbs:
Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:You don't like the beatles?

He's only like 13 or 14....I'm 24, but I was raised listening to the Beatles....definitely going to be a purchase.
Can't play the game very well, but like what they are doing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

jetpilot Wrote::lmao:

If it don't rap, heck with it...:thatsfunn

Yeah Most Teenagers feel that way...but i love the beatles!
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Hey JP. Here's a project for you. Let's put that clout of yours to good use and get Paul and Ringo to the ExpoCenter.:Thumbs:

You keep mistaking me for someone important! The extent of my clout at the Expo is they let me sneak into lower arena if it's not crowded...:Wave:
jetpilot Wrote:You keep mistaking me for someone important! The extent of my clout at the Expo is they let me sneak into lower arena if it's not crowded...:Wave:

Your humbleness is what's so appealing.:Thumbs:
Makes you wonder how long the title is going to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Kentucky_Liberal Wrote:Yeah Most Teenagers feel that way...but i love the beatles!

I don't! lol
I love the Beatles!! :1:
They definitely have enough songs total to make their own Rockband. I would like to play it but it's up in the air if I would buy it or not.
Ive loved the Beatles since I first heard them. I was thrilled when I found out RB was making a Beatles themed game.

Its finally the 9th..
They do one with KISS, then I am all over it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

The setlist is only like 30 songs, and "All you need is love" is a downloadable content song, what the heck is that crap? This game is a ripoff.