Poll: The better game is....
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Halo 3
32.69%
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
67.31%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Halo 3 vs. Call of Duty 4
If...Then Wrote:what's everyones rank?

i'm a 43 Colonel

I'm a General, 50 in Team Slayer and Doubles.

There actually is a new Halo in the works, but there hasn't been much information released yet.
Call Of Duty 4!!! I Think that Halo 2 is alot better then Halo 3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
KENTUCKY WILDCATS
If...Then Wrote:I meant in Halo. lol

Good thing you posted that one.... I was ready to post the "rank" here in the household... LOL... on COD of course!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
COD hands down
Cod4
i'm for Call Of Duty:4 because i'm more into present day games and not those futuristic games. but i do like Halo for its military based gameplay
halo3
neither gow 2 trumps both games. i do love cod 4, but gow 1 & 2 are better in my opinion. i have played the campaign on cod 5, but not online yet. how is it?
Call of duty4
I will have to say Halo3 is the better game. Graphics wise, No.... But, multiplayer is much better. You are placed in your own skill range on halo, CoD4 on the other hand, you get placed with ppl that are on there 10th prestige. Halo seperates you with your own skill, and allows you to enjoy your online experience more. Halo does take more decision making and requires alot more skill.
I would have to say CallOfDuty4. But, Halo3 is very fun!
Halo 3 requires much more skill and people can appreciate the teamwork it requires to win compared to that of COD4. COD4 is just a run and gun game whereas halo 3 requires communication and planning. IMO Halo 3 is the better game.
well i started playing halo 1,2,3 and IMO the more they make the worse they get COD 4 is better and COD 4 is a crap load better than COD 5
COD4 is hands down the best online game there is.
Halo is fun but overall, I think Call of Duty games have the best online play.
WOW! Call of Duty 4 can not be even compared to Halo 3. Call of Duty 4 takes no skill what-so-ever. People only say that Call of Duty 4 is better, because they suck at Halo, and they have no skill at the game. And what game requires no skill to play? Thats right, Call of Duty 4. Thats why they think Call of Duty 4 is better.
I have to go with Call Of Duty 4. It's probably the most realistic game I have ever played. But, I have to make an argument for Halo 3. Because it really requires a lot of skills to play. And I like games like that. But, COD4 takes the cake for me.
Halo is just to hard for me. I have to go with cod.
Halo 3 hands down, it requires skill and time,
xFruityPebblex
dylant69

our vote goes for Call of Duty 4
we will 1v1 anyone that wants to get beat

lawson1122 - he sucks so 1v1 him at call of duty 4
Call Of Duty 4. This is the best game I have ever played.
If...Then Wrote:Halo 3 - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Both games of the Century IMO

But which is better?

My vote, Call of Duty 4 is so realistic and fun but too confusing for me. Although Halo requires alot of skill, it has mine.

Both games are good...but I'll have to go with COD4 because its more realistic, the graphics are fantastic, and online play is heads above Halo.
I pon nubs
RavenBoy Wrote:Halo all the way baby!

gotta agree with you ther im a fan of both games but ive just been a halo fan 2 long it takes more skill
COD4 hands down but only because of hardcore. I like hardcore because you don't have to unload on people to get a kill. Plus I think vehicles ruin FPS games because people who suck just want to hide in them and get garbage kills. That's why COD5 sucks. Besides, Halo 2 was way better than Halo 3. Assault rifle and bubble shield are FTL.
I just cannot play Halo 3, or any Halo, they just don't interest me.
Halo
halo 3. only because you actually have to be good..

on call of duty, any random can be decent at the game..