Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRAY FOR MY LIL BRO GEORGE YATES HE'S IN HUNTINGTON HOSPITAL
THEY FLEW HIM OUT LAST NIGHT.
I FIGURED I'D POST THIS ON HERE SINCE ALMOST EVERYONE HERE AT PIKEVILLE KNOWS HIM.
HE WAS THE WATERBOY/MANAGER FOR THE BOYS B-BALL TEAM.
SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS JUST POST THEM HERE OR PM ME.
JUST PRAY FOR HIM.
AND I'LL TRY AND KEEP EVERYONE UPDATED AS MUCH AS I CAN.
LOVE YALL
THANKS FOR PRAYING FOR HIM.
My thoughts and prayers are with him!
i will definetly think about him and tell other people to as well.
Same here! God bless him!
He'll be in my thoughts & prayers!
I wish him the best...he is a great kid!
Keep us updated please.. I will contact my dad and have him put in the prayer requests at church..
ill remember him 2night Moose.
Well Cabell Hunnington Hosiptal said that he might get to come home Monday afternoon.

But they got all of the blood out of his brain. He finally woke up last night and was finally talking. The hospital thought that they had the bleeding in his stomach stopped but he started bleeding again. It was coming from his liver. So today if they don't think that it'll get any better they might have to do surgery.

But they said that they will probably move him out of the ICU room this evening and put him in a pediactric room. That way we can call and talk to him.

So thanks everyone for praying for him just keep him in your prayers and i will keep you all updated. As soon as they call and i hear something new i'll try and post.

ly
they also said that he has a concusion (not sure on spelling right now)
a 6in. by 6in. bruise on his head
he broke his pinky
he's really banged up right now
but they said that he's been strong through it so far and that when he gets out he won't be back at school for a week or two.
but i'm just happy he's alive
i got to talk to him today he sounded kinda ok
they got him to eat something
he said thet he was doing beter
Coach Mac suppose to be going down there this weekend
ithey moved him to pediactrics
he went through some therapy today for his asthma
but if you're one of the ball plyrs or his friends and you don't have the number to his room and you want it
PM me ur # and i'll call and give it to you
but keep prayin for him
and thanks to everyone
I'll be praying for him...

What happened if you don't mind me asking?
PHS_MOOSE... I read your plea for your Brother. It sounds as if there is improvement in his conditions. I am putting in a prayer on his behalf at this post conclusion....
If you dont mind me asking, What happen to him?
I like George hes a really good guy...He will be in my prayers and i hope he gets fully recovered...and Moose what you told me about how it happened is horrible...i hope the kid gets in trouble
Next time you talk to him Moose tell him i said to get better!
hey i told him that every1 loved him and missed him
and he's like 37 miles from hom right now so he's coming home
Thats great news PHSMoose!!!
Well George came home on Saturday at about 5

But what happened was he was riding his bike (one of George’s friends told me that Kyle Conn had jumped out and scared him) and he took a seizure and he hit a wall. He went halfway up the brick wall and on the way up he hit his head on the wall. And coming back down flipped over the handle bars he hit his head on the bumper of the car coming back down. and then a little kid ran up to my door and started banging on it and when my dad came to the door the kid told my dad that George wrecked on his bike and he was asleep and they couldn't wake him up and he wasn't moving. So me and my dad ran to him. When we got to him there was 4 college kids. One of the guys was trying to get him to respond, one was calling for an EMS, the other guy was finding the owner of the car to get him to move the car, and the girl saw George hit the wall and she got the guys over there to help my brother. When me and my dad got there my brother wasn’t blinking. He had glassy eyes, he was beat up really badly, and he had blood coming out of his mouth. So the EMS took him to Pikeville Methodist and told my mom that she couldn’t ride with him. When they got him over there they took a cat scan. It came back that my brother had blood on his brain. They flew him out to Cabell Hunnington at about 9 Wednesday night. And my mom and dad couldn’t fly with him, so they drove there. On the whole flight there George was taking seizures. When he got to Cabell they got all of the blood out of his brain. He woke up Thursday night and was finally talking. The hospital thought that they had the bleeding in his stomach stopped but he started bleeding again. It was coming from his liver. The got his liver to heal but it has a 1 ½ in. cut on it. He has a concussion. The moved him out of ICU and into a regular pediatric room on Friday. He couldn’t really remember anyone or anything so I’m helping him out on that one.

But just keep him in your prayers and thank you for all your help and support so far.

Luv Yall thanks
I am glad to hear that George is doing better nad I am sure everyone else is glad also...when is he coming back to school?
We're not sure when he's coming back
right now he's having a bunch of tests done and he's seeing a lot of doctors to find out when he can come back but hopefully really soon
I'll keep him in my prayers.. I'm glad he got to come home
they did some test on him today
and my mom won't know the results till tomorrow so i'll let y'all know what happens and let you know when he can return back to school
well i'm gonna go grab a bite to eat
thanks you guys for your support
ly
moose i am really glad that he is doing okay and i am so sorry that he had to go through something as bad as that. i am still thinking about him and your family. everything seems to be working out well and i hope that it continues and he makes a very speedy recovery back to full health.
hey whenever this discussion locks
PM me about any questions and i'll try and answer them the best i can
George has to go have some tests done next Wednesday and we won't find out the results til next Thursday and Friday
it will let us know what and how much damage it's done to his brain
and when and if he'll be able to return to school this year
but just pray for the best
Well George went today to have some tests done.
I'll let y'all know the results whenever I find out.
But he's doing better.
He was out some during Hillbilly Days.
Keep us informed on how he's doing.. I'm glad he felt good enough to go to Hillbilly Days..I hope he recovers fully and I will be praying for him