Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky- 72 #5 Tennessee- 66
I thought would be beat as well. But, like I said earlier in the season. Everyone just needs to be patient with Billy G. and things will be just fine. Cangrats CATS!
SHOCKED!!!

Way to go Cats!!

If you need assistance feel free to e-mail me at:
[email=phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com]phs1986@bluegrassrivals.com[/email]
UK showed some mettle and if they can keep that up we may get a bid for the NCAA.
Yeah UK really played an all around perfect game! Just when it looked like UT was going to pull away UK fought back and hung in there, eventually sealing UT's fate. Stevenson played the game of his life, and the rest of the crew did what they normally did! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

WTG UK!!!!!
i would say the SEC and the Country better look again the Cats are back baby!!!!!!!!!
What a wonderful little surprise! I'll eat my crow, and love it, lol..anytime anybody can beat Tennessee, I dont care if its retirement home water polo, Im a happy camper. Way to go Cats!!!
im so glad they are starting to play the way kentucky basketball should be played! GO CATS!
The heart and determination of this Kentucky Team. They worked together, they were down by 10 with 11 mins to go and did not give up. I love these guys...don't be suprised to see the Cats one heckuva team to be reckoned with come March...

The Raucus Rupp Crowd !!!...That place was electric last night. I have never heard Rupp like that before....All fans came together as one last night and we sent a message to the SEC that Kentucky is still Kentucky and WE ARE BASKETBALL !!!

**Here is a quote from Coach G in the postgame presser on the crowd at Rupp last night:

"These guys have figured out that it is a 40-minute game. They are going to be tough as nails to play against no matter who they are playing. No matter what the situation might be they are going to battle till the end every single time. That is what makes you so proud as a coach. The other thing is we had the best sixth man in the history of college basketball on our side tonight. No question about it. I thought that the fans were great against Vanderbilt but they had a much better effort tonight. I commend them. I was going to have to get on them if they didn’t take it up to the very highest level and tonight they could not have any better job. We appreciate that and it made a major difference for our team."

Cat fans, hang on....we may have turned the corner....BILLYBALL has arrived in the Bluegrass and what a heckuva ride it's gonna be !!!

GO BIG BLUE !!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:The heart and determination of this Kentucky Team. They worked together, they were down by 10 with 11 mins to go and did not give up. I love these guys...don't be suprised to see the Cats one heckuva team to be reckoned with come March...

The Raucus Rupp Crowd !!!...That place was electric last night. I have never heard Rupp like that before....All fans came together as one last night and we sent a message to the SEC that Kentucky is still Kentucky and WE ARE BASKETBALL !!!

**Here is a quote from Coach G in the postgame presser on the crowd at Rupp last night:

"These guys have figured out that it is a 40-minute game. They are going to be tough as nails to play against no matter who they are playing. No matter what the situation might be they are going to battle till the end every single time. That is what makes you so proud as a coach. The other thing is we had the best sixth man in the history of college basketball on our side tonight. No question about it. I thought that the fans were great against Vanderbilt but they had a much better effort tonight. I commend them. I was going to have to get on them if they didn’t take it up to the very highest level and tonight they could not have any better job. We appreciate that and it made a major difference for our team."

Cat fans, hang on....we may have turned the corner....BILLYBALL has arrived in the Bluegrass and what a heckuva ride it's gonna be !!!

GO BIG BLUE !!!!!!
Your post gave me chills!!! :Thumbs: :Thumbs:
This was an awesome game! Go Cats!!!
Now with this big win, I honestly think The Wildcats are gonna make a run in the SEC, if the big men can step and play the way did Last night.
Ramel Bradley done a great job with 16 points and hit clutch free throws at the end of the game.
Patrick Patterson just dominated down low along with Perry Stevenson, and glad to see Derrick Jasper and Jodie Meeks back in the lineup, and with everyone back it gives the CATS a very good chance to make that run I was talkin about
great win for the cats
Good game, Meeks almost cost us the game though. Stupid shots and horrible defense on Lofton.
Just wanted to say it was best game.....by far.....Kentucky has played all season imo. Now you guys might think i'm crazy for saying this but i believe that Gillespie sitting Crawford and Bradley at the start of the season was the best thing he could've done for this team in the long run. i know it probably cost us some games with their conflict with the coach but i believe that is what has made them as dedicated to winning as what they are. Coach Gillispie is a no non-sense coach and it took about 5 bad losses for his team to realize that, and since they have it has really turned our season around and hopefully will pay us back with a few wins come march. I have been really impressed with Bradley this season, i absolutely hated watching him play up till about 5 games ago and now i actually feel comfortable when he has the ball!!! Can't wait to see how the rest of the season plays out!
Crawford and Bradley has def steped it up
This is why you should love the BIG BLUE!
Really impressed with the 2nd half effort by the cats.
This season reminds me of 1992....Hopefully we have a special run that the Unforgettables had..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]