Poll: Which do you think will be better?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Madden 08
12.50%
NCAA 98
87.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA 08 or Madden 08?
Whic do you think will be better?
i absolutely LOVE NCAA08...this is by far the best sports game Ive ever played..Im wondering if I should buy Madden08 or All Pro Football 2k8
I haven't played madden 08.. I don't even know if it is out. Without even playing it I would vote NCAA.. I just like the college football better. I enjoy the dynasty modes and all the recruiting that comes along with ncaa. Take a small college like EKU and turn them into a national power. I love that aspect of the game.. NCAA for life.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:i absolutely LOVE NCAA08...this is by far the best sports game Ive ever played..Im wondering if I should buy Madden08 or All Pro Football 2k8

I hear ya TH.. Don't waste your money because I have every year purchasing madden. NCAA 08 will not come out of my ps2 until season ends.

Same thing last year. I bought madden and never put it in the ps2. Ncaa series is just fantastic.

EA got everything right with this 08 version. The option is perfect, passing is great now that qb has to have feet set, db's play aggressive, now we have the qb contain audible to keep scramblers from turning up field.. Oh yeah, the running game is superb now. The wildcats are solid. This is IMO the best game ever released..:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:
calQlate Wrote:I hear ya TH.. Don't waste your money because I have every year purchasing madden. NCAA 08 will not come out of my ps2 until season ends.

Same thing last year. I bought madden and never put it in the ps2. Ncaa series is just fantastic.

EA got everything right with this 08 version. The option is perfect, passing is great now that qb has to have feet set, db's play aggressive, now we have the qb contain audible to keep scramblers from turning up field.. Oh yeah, the running game is superb now. The wildcats are solid. This is IMO the best game ever released..:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Well Q, sounds like i might have to play you some time than.
warriorpride Wrote:Well Q, sounds like i might have to play you some time than.

I am out of town until next friday.. But next weekend it's on. You play ps2 online, right?
calQlate Wrote:I am out of town until next friday.. But next weekend it's on. You play ps2 online, right?

well i might not be able to play due to my internet...take a guess on which kind i have...some day tho..some day.
my brother, i could not agree more...IMO, its the greatest game Ive ever played..I have it for the 360..and LOVE IT...the recruiting is sooo in depth. The game is perfect..I just wish I could put together my 3 yards and a cloud of dust playbook. But you cant make your own playbook on the 360, but at least i got the triple T, lol..but the game is amazing though..
calQlate Wrote:I hear ya TH.. Don't waste your money because I have every year purchasing madden. NCAA 08 will not come out of my ps2 until season ends.

Just got ncaa 08 for the ps3, and it is incredible.
I would have to say NCAA 08. I am a college sport junkie so it is right up my alley.
One day we should create a BGR NCAA 08 turney.
NCAA 08 is by far the best ever if its on PS2. But Im going to buy Madden to see how it is but it will more than likely not be as good as NCAA.
The ONLY thing I like about Madden is doing a fantasy draft and using that team, NCAA gives more of a challenge with players leaving early and having to recruit.
Ncaa 08
Deff Ncaa 08