Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All-Star Cheerleading
I was just wondering if there are any all-star teams in eastern Ky and what are they??? I was thinking of about trying out or joining one. What is that Jodi and Dana women's squad called?? Also, do any of the all-star teams in Eastern Ky have websites??
I know there is an all star team in Prestonsburg but other than that I don't think there is another one. I'd love to do all stars. If I hear anything I'll let ya know
What are they called???
yes there are all star teams in Martin county.. this is a team where you mostly go and compete and preform and many different events. its great fun . It really depends on what your age is and what grade sometimes we have one team that is pee wees and jr prep and then jrs..
tpcaper Wrote:yes there are all star teams in Martin county.. this is a team where you mostly go and compete and preform and many different events. its great fun . It really depends on what your age is and what grade sometimes we have one team that is pee wees and jr prep and then jrs..

Mega Cheer All-Stars in Martin County are awesome! Right now we only have girls from our area, but we would love to expand next year and anyone from anywhere is welcome....especially if you can tumble! Our oldest squad has 14 year olds, but if enough girls 18 & under were interested I don't see why we couldn't have one as long as they could find a coach. Send me a pm if you want details.
What are the tumbling skills required??
Since we are a building program, we take what we get and work with that. At the level we are at right now, we compete against squads who throw back handsprings only. However, we would like to build to the next level, which competes with round-off tucks. I think next year we can do that. If anyone is interested just PM me! We have great teams!