Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Overall Football Player @ Your School
Ok Guys...Cool it down.

If we can't have a conversation like adults, the thread will be closed. 8)
MLB33-- that is the way to show class. You are without a doubt great football player and I believe your team has a true asset with you on the field
the line at er did a great job .......he had enough time to run back and forth side to side so from what i seen he had a good line holding for him and im not saying he wasnt a good player im saying the linemen wasnt the problem.....so something was holding for him to do all the running he did
we really need to think about it i know if i got on here and seen my name all the time and people bickering over what i did i wouldnt feel so good so we need to think of stuff being said it could be one of us and i know it wouldnt feel so good.......everyone has good in them somewhere
phenomenon07 Wrote:mlb33: You don't have to be a player on the field to know a good player when you see one. I've never once said that Paul Deese was a god or anything close to it. I'm just simply saying that he is the best player so far at ER. And then everyone wants to cry about all of his problems. You and your teamates should have come together to try and help out another teamate not sit back and critcize him for every little thing he does wrong and maybe you all wouldn't have had any problems. And for him runnin alot he had to most of the time because the line couldn't block for 2 seconds to give him enough time. And until you know what its like to line up at qb and to look at the defense knowing theres someone like Hank Simpson ready to tear your head off then you should keep your mouth shut about him having to scramble.

HOW COULD HE HAVE BEEN THE BEST PLAYER SO FAR??? he was the one who cost us the games we lost. South Floyd was a different story, as was Sheldon Clark.
Magoffin Co, i was there on the sidelines. Paul took the snap, ran to our side of the field. Andrew and Steve mason were WIDE OPEN. Had Paul not had the dang ball surgically attached to his hands, he could have thrown the ball to either of those receivers, both of which outclass him in Football and LIFE. But NOOOO, Paul had to be the Star of the show. he proceded to get killed, fumble the ball, and loose us another chance to score a TD. Is that a Good Player to you? because if it is, i would hate to see what a bad player was.

The best player, with out 1 hell of a doubt, would have to be Hank Simpson. He is just an all around good player, good person, and a good friend.

All be it, Paul was good at Roundball. but he needed to keep his butt on the court, where it belonged.

God, why does everyone have this fascination with Paul Deese? jesus christ.....
SWAG-- let it go, and plus we don't need to bring Jesus Christ into our post do we. i don't think that our LORD would approve of all of this judging going on in this topic.