Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mark Coury
BCF4L Wrote:Exactly my point. If he's on the bench, and never touches the floor, then that's a good waste of 7 feet. I'm pretty sure if he was any good at all, Coach G would have him on the court.

Just like AJ Stewart right? You said in an earlier post that he was good despite the fact we never get to see him play. You said if Williams was good we'd see him on the court yet you say AJ Stewart is good but we are yet to see him. I was just asking what you have seen in him that is good, and what you can base Williams talent on seeing as how we have yet to see him play?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
omg...im tired of hearing the bull that comes out of half ur guys mouths...not even true uk fans..if u wanna bash som1 take a cinder block and bassh ur own self in the head...
4_real Wrote:omg...im tired of hearing the bull that comes out of half ur guys mouths...not even true uk fans..if u wanna bash som1 take a cinder block and bassh ur own self in the head...

:lmao:
Porter is worse than Coury
sumj45 Wrote:Is he the worst player to ever put on a UK uniform? I think so

Wow, how quickly people forget Shagari Safari, Todd Zeigler, Troy McKinley, Josh Carrier, Cedric Jenkins (he was a McDs AA even)
A-TRAIN Wrote:Wow, how quickly people forget Shagari Safari, Todd Zeigler, Troy McKinley, Josh Carrier, Cedric Jenkins (he was a McDs AA even)

Corey Sears, Matt Heissenbuttel.Preston LeMaster, and Adam Williams could be added to this list. I dont think Coury is the worst ever.
Yes