Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd Raiders 2005 only 18 players committed to play
I talked with a good source.. South Floyd could really struggle next year. Right now they only have 18 players that have committed to play. I thought with the great season they had last year would increase more interest in the football program. Hopefully Donnie Daniels and some of the players can convince more boys to come out for the team. I know they are a few good athletes on the basketball and football team. I sure hope more interests builds before this season.
Coach Daniels does a great job every year. I really believe when July 15 rolls around the raiders will have atleast 30 kids out,
Yeah, Alot of them will come out this summer :lol:
Talking to some coaches of South Floyd during the playoffs, they said they thought they would struggle somewhat next year. They lost alot of good players to graduation, so they will be young and rebuliding, and still have a great shot at making the playoffs, most likely the 4th seed.
LC99 Wrote:Talking to some coaches of South Floyd during the playoffs, they said they thought they would struggle somewhat next year. They lost alot of good players to graduation, so they will be young and rebuliding, and still have a great shot at making the playoffs, most likely the 4th seed.
exactly my thoughts LC.. BTW, Hows LC gonna be next year.. I dont think they lost much did they?
[/quote]exactly my thoughts LC.. BTW, Hows LC gonna be next year.. I dont think they lost much did they?[/quote]

Lynn Camp returns 9 starters on both sides of the ball, that includes all of the lineman, and all three runningbacks. This team could be a good one if the kids continue to work.
They are always down in the Spring. I think they will be alright, and make the playoffs more than likely as a 4 seed though....

A good year at SF is around 25-30 players.....
yeah.. SF lost 11 players this year to graduation. Could be a down year for the Raiders BUT Lets hope not.. The 2 RB's For Lynn Camp were tough when I played against them in the playoffs 1 could run you over and the other could just out run you...lol.....