Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn- 62 Breathitt- 46
I had to look twice. Congrats Buckhorn.
I guess the rumor of some of the Breathitt players quitting are true... Going to be down hill for the Bobcats from here on out!

Congrats Buckhorn!
Good job Horn
I didn't expect this! congrats buckhorn
Congrats Buckhorn
So why is everyone quitting? Can't stand that!
Breathitt is going down hill....congrats buckhorn
Breathitt has to be the biggest disappointment of the region this year....
The Hollon kid didnt quit, but for the Fugates im not sure on.
WOW !!! Nice win Buckhorn!!!
For the doubters and the non-believers in this Buckhorn team , this win should be changing their minds. IMO Coach Noble and the Buckhorn Wild Cats can play with any team in this Region on a given night. The one thing that I have seen in watching Buchhorn is there is no giving up and not playing hard for 32 mins. Will be a tough opponent for anyone in the upcoming All "A" Tourn.
wow this one is a shocker
Not really a shocker to me.Breathitt is really struggling right now and Buckhorn is a very tanleted team with bad record, must better than a 4 win team!
Congrats To Coach Noble And The Buckhorn Wildcats!!! What Has Happened To Breathitt???? I Thought They Were Supposed To Be Close To Jb And Hazard In 14th Rankings !!
The 2 Fugate players quit, Channing, and Cody Fugate. Thats wat hurt them, its one of the top sophmores in the region quit, which means they lose most of their quickness and some scoring, and one of their best big men leaving. I say thats got them down.