Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heather Sturdivant - Perry Central's All Time Leading Scorer
This past weekend against Leslie County, Heather Sturdivant became the leading scorer in PCC's school history. Boys and Girls included. I dont know how many points she has scored exactly but this is a tremendous accomplishment for Sturdivant with many games to go. Good luck the rest of the season Heather.
Nice going!! Wonder what it would have been like if she had played in the county she lives in? She would have be playing with Mosley from Knott County who is the leading
scorer in Knott County school history. Would have been interesting!!!!!!!!!
Yes it would of been real interesting. Sturdivant would of been Knott County's all time leading scorer if she would of stayed over there. I really feel like Heather made a mistake by not staying at Knott Central. KCC would of went to state at least 2 or 3 times if she'd stuck around. I feel like the parents were the blame for this. Heathers dad wanted her to be the star and didnt want her to have to compete with Mosley at Knott because her daddy has a lot of pull over there(Dont get me wrong though because Meg is a heck of a player and didnt need any help from dad). But in reality they could of played together very well. Dumb move on Mr. Sturdivants part. Dad should of at least gave her a year or two at KCC to see how things went down.
warmachine Wrote:Yes it would of been real interesting. Sturdivant would of been Knott County's all time leading scorer if she would of stayed over there. I really feel like Heather made a mistake by not staying at Knott Central. KCC would of went to state at least 2 or 3 times if she'd stuck around. I feel like the parents were the blame for this. Heathers dad wanted her to be the star and didnt want her to have to compete with Mosley at Knott because her daddy has a lot of pull over there(Dont get me wrong though because Meg is a heck of a player and didnt need any help from dad). But in reality they could of played together very well. Dumb move on Mr. Sturdivants part. Dad should of at least gave her a year or two at KCC to see how things went down.
They would have been fun to watch...
Great job Sturdivant.
congrats!!