Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
8th Seed in the West
Well right now the 7 and 8 spot are a statistical tie between Denver and Memphis. I was wondering if any thinks if Minnesota or LA has a shot at claiming that 8th spot.

I say no. I think the positions will stay the same and Lakers will miss the playoffs for only the 5th time in franchise history.
For the Lakers to get in the must win 6 of their final 11 games and have the other teams lose some for them to be mathematically possible to get in
I dont look for the 8 spot to change and i think that the Nuggets will give the Suns/Spurs a sreies in the first round but they probably wont win it!
lakers will win the rest of the games to miss the playoffs..lol
haha what???
I'm glad you got a laugh out of it.
it'll be the grizzilies in the 8th
Do you enjoy this as much as I do?
Yea, right now it looks liek the Grizz will take the 8th seed and the nuggets will take the 7th
um..i think thats wut i just said
haha yea maybe io jsut wasnt paying any attention
o well...
The Nuggets are going to move into the 6 seed in the West. I would hate to play them first round. They are very hot right now and playing as a team. George Karl has done a great job turning that team around.
completely diagree once again...nuggets should stay in the 7th spot and beat the spurs...who dont have duncan healthy
Mary Shelley. :-)
I still dont think they will beat the spurs even without duncan...but they have a chance
wow u must not know much about the way both teams are playing..someone needs to watch sportscenter
i watch SC every nite i thank u very much lol
i really doubt that...cuz not everyone can watch it everynite...maybe once a day but not every nite
maybe once a day???
every nite before i go to sleep i watch an episode of SC so taht counts
thats kewl...i love sportscenter who are ur favorite anchors..
Stewart Scott
Kenny Mayne (mainly does field work but i love his humor, did u see his documentary on the little yankee fans???)
Linda Cohn
Dan Patrick
and there are more...who are yours?
i like all of the ones u said...stuart scott and rich eisen were my all time favorites, but rich left..

lol..that piece kenny mayne did about the yankee little kid fans was hillarious!
THe wolves are officiallly out of playoff contention after the loss to Seattle last night.
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:i like all of the ones u said...stuart scott and rich eisen were my all time favorites, but rich left..

lol..that piece kenny mayne did about the yankee little kid fans was hillarious!

o yea i forgot about rich leaving...but this is crazy, for the first time we agree on something lol!!! Smile
at the begginning of the year i expected the wolves ot make it past the first round of the playoffs but man was i wrong...they jsut choked from the start when they got off to that bad record, it was hard for them to rebound!
they should of trades sprewell for someone more friendlier
Why should they be of trades sprewell for someone more friendlier?
cuz thats wut i just said
that would be a good idea....
i think they need to trade garnett to the lakers..