Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*coaches in the 15th*
I would like to give Greg Napier credit for taking over the girls basketball coahing positon , he did very well with the team. But I alos would like to say that he needs to start realizing a few things. He needs to start playing post players more.Yeah the guards are a good idea but eventually its gonna all catch up 2 u and rebounding becomes big problem in teh long run. The twins should have played alot more thye can really rough people up. Esther Fleming and Sally Roberts can rebound as well but next year I would love to see something different such as Napier beleiving a lil more in Bigger people to get the job done. Thanx and good luck next year girls! Big Grin
He should play his bigger people more..Flemming isnt that great of a player....She is prob about a 6 out of 10
I think Napier did an awesome job with the girls. He turned that team around big time and from what I hear, the girls love him.

They do need some big girls.. but some big girls that can flow with the fast pace that he likes. Fleming is a good ball player. She led the team in rebounds. She may not have the best shot but she's quick enough to get around for the easy bucket. For her to just be a sophomore, the girls got game and the desire.