Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Bengals 'Jack Up' Ticket Prices"
Rolleyes I remember seeing on here where people were criticizing the Bengals for increasing ticket sales and saying that they were getting greedy, but the ticket prices have remained below the league average in recent years, and their prices are projected to be $4 below the league average for the 2008 season........:Thumbs:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Ah, what is 4 dollars, right BFritz, lol. Tickets are just ridiculous in any sporting event anymore. Just the way it is and will continue to get worse just like everything else will.
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Ah, what is 4 dollars, right BFritz, lol. Tickets are just ridiculous in any sporting event anymore. Just the way it is and will continue to get worse just like everything else will.

I agree, and franchises are greedy, but the Bengals are just a normal franchise that is actually below the league average and the standard set.

The $4 was insignificant in the amount, and, for all purposes, it's probly not even enough to acknowledge a difference, but I was just pointing out that, just because they've had a few decent years, the Bengals aren't taking advantage of their fans and being too arrogant.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Dont pity the Bengals, they make tons of money each year.
kdrn Wrote:Dont pity the Bengals, they make tons of money each year.

That wasn't the point, and nobody's pitying them, I was just seeing if anybody who was saying that the Bengals got greedy and jacked-up prices would come out and admit being wrong because they were obviously just hating on the Bengals.