Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Armstrong accused
Lance Armstrong has been accused by a former personal assistant to have been using an illegal substance....the assistant staed he didnt ever see him use it but he did find it in his room
What are your alls takes on this one? :roll:
I say he isnt guitly. At least I hope, I have alot of respect for this man for what he has overcome.
yea i dont think he is uilty either...i have a lot of respect for this man and i hope i dont lose it
in this day and age it is untelling if he used something.. but i hope he didnt. to me the man is the best athlete on the planet.
HE has won Male athlete of the year numerous times and i think your exactly right when you say he is the best athlete on the planet
he is not the best athlete in the world..no way!!...this is what ive thought all along that he used performance enhancing drugs..i knew the man was on the juice...i mean how can he dominate the tour de france after cancer....about time for armstrong to answer these questions
Who is the best athlete on the planet in your opinion Von? I dont think he is on the juice. I just think that his assistant is just looking for a chance to get some air time. I mean there acussing everybody nowadays. The only athlete I would consider better than Armstrong is MJ.
FSU....there is no proof that he has used anything...this has been brought up before and with all the testing that goes on at the Tour, he has NEVER had a negative result.

I would say that he is probably the best athlete on the planet.....and who do you think is?
"Beef" Wrote:FSU....there is no proof that he has used anything...this has been brought up before and with all the testing that goes on at the Tour, he has NEVER had a negative result.

I would say that he is probably the best athlete on the planet.....and who do you think is?

Actually you mean he has never tested positive. If he never tested negative, he would always be on roids....haha
yeah my bad....or did I mean negative as in a bad result?? Tongue
haha its everyone against Von...but hell he always disagrees with everyone so you can expect him to say something different!
Lance is awesome!
i completely diagree with everyone, i think any top soccer player in the world is a better athlete, i think any triathlete is better than him,

and maybe he didnt test positive for the simple fact that he was blood doping, and there are no tests for that..duh!!!
did any of you all know that Lance would take a lot of blood out of his body and preserve it in a freezer for a while then when a race came up he would inject the blood back into his body...wouldnt that give him an advantage or some type of boost? :roll:
what in the hell are u talkin about?? lmao
haha i know that was random and all but thats a true story...i swear! Smile
maybe it is true? but it has nothing to with steroids and him being accused....lol...
No but that does give ihm some type of an advantage when he races doesnt it? :roll:
yeh but im sure hes not the only one that does that
yea i wouldnt think he is...i bet a lot of racers do that...
yeh specially the french
thats true...doesnt seem like a bad idea to me really haha
armstrong just always has been suspicious to me, the way his demeanor is and how arrogant he can be
and the fact that he won won soo many tours lol
yeh but who cares ne way..its cycling..
well i mean i dont care and obviously you odnt but i am sure there are some out there who do...
def. not that many people in america care about cycling
well i know ther arent too many that do, but there are some
prolly around .00004 percent of america do
well thats a really precise number u picked out lol
today Armstrong announced that he would retire after the next Tour De France
well its about time, he should let the others try to win something