Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin 67- Sheldon Clark 64
Final Congrats Lady Hornets
Way to go Lady Hornets
Congrats
Congrats Magoffin
Sheldon Clark battled the entire game. IMO The Cards should of won. Foul Shots, Rebounds, and REFS would be the main three reasons that they lost. NOT IN THAT ORDER. SCHS played a decent game..but i guess congrats Magoffin..i guess.:confused: :confused:
CarD_Krazi_5 Wrote:Sheldon Clark battled the entire game. IMO The Cards should of won. Foul Shots, Rebounds, and REFS would be the main three reasons that they lost. NOT IN THAT ORDER. SCHS played a decent game..but i guess congrats Magoffin..i guess.:confused: :confused:

How can you say refs? Magoffin had 1 player to foul out, four more with 4 fouls, one with 3 fouls and one with 2 fouls. One player was even assessed a technical foul for throwing the ball (Sheldon Clark player did the same thing, but wasn't given a T.) Magoffin only played 8 girls total. By my calculations that is 26 fouls total. Futhermore, did Paintsville beat Sheldon Clark, and did Magoffin beat Paintsville. If so, wouldn't that suggest that Magoffin would beat Sheldon Clark. I know that doesn't have any barring on the issue, but the fact of the matter is that Magoffin hit their shots and freethrows. Also, they rebounded the ball very well. Sheldon Clark has a very good team. Should they have won this game, probably. Considering the fact that they have scouted Magoffin about 7 times this year. Fact is that they are a young team and Magoffin didn't make those unforced turnovers that they are capable of making and have made in the past. Finally, Magoffin handled Sheldon Clarks press very well and that was the biggest difference in the game.
congrats mc!!