Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell County 56 Owsley County 35
Powell gets another district win......junior shelby barnett has really stepped it up for the pirates.....congrats lady pirates!!!!
WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Another beat down by the Lady Piates. Keep it up!!!
the lady owls have a rough past two days with losing their coach and all. they didn't play up to their fullest potential but they play hard and as a team. if they keep that up they should be fine once the shock and hurt feelings that may still be lingering wear off. keep your heads up girls! we're all behind you!
the Lady Owls Have Had It Ruff The Last Few Days. I'm Sure They Were Not On Their Game. Good Win For The Lady Pirates, Oh Ya , What Kind Of Tourny Did The Lady Owls Win In Florida.
what happened with the coaching situation?
im not for sure and would like to know two... but they can't blame this all on there coach leaving.. because powell beat them there when there coach was still with them.. The pirates play with good heart and determantion.... I seen everyone thats normally steps on the floor for varsity out there and some.... there is one I did not see play and it was #13 powells JV point and she wasn't there for the varsity game is everything ok with her ? she has a great potional to do anything on the basketball court. Great win get ready for KCC
If Powell Co. beats KCC, or even gives them a very good game, I will begin to believe that this team is superior to last year's team.
Canttopthis Wrote:im not for sure and would like to know two... but they can't blame this all on there coach leaving.. because powell beat them there when there coach was still with them.. The pirates play with good heart and determantion.... I seen everyone thats normally steps on the floor for varsity out there and some.... there is one I did not see play and it was #13 powells JV point and she wasn't there for the varsity game is everything ok with her ? she has a great potional to do anything on the basketball court. Great win get ready for KCC

I believe number 13 moved
I heard that the Lady Owls coach left for personal resons like health, do to his terrible wreck back in Oct. right before their District tour. He was in a wheel chair for several weeks and was only back full time for about 3 weeks... But, the Lady Owls are playing more like a team now, and the Lady Pirates is the only district game lost so far... Good win for the Lady Pirates though... Deff. the dominating team in 56th district as of now...
whistlegirl35 Wrote:the Lady Owls Have Had It Ruff The Last Few Days. I'm Sure They Were Not On Their Game. Good Win For The Lady Pirates, Oh Ya , What Kind Of Tourny Did The Lady Owls Win In Florida.

The Lady Owls dominated against 5 A schools while in FL, the Baker Lady Bulldogs Holiday Tournament or something like that... I know that they even met defeat at the hands of the Lady Owls. Turner was M.V.P. of the tournament...
bluegrassballa Wrote:I believe number 13 moved

that has to be hard on the pirates
Congrats