Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Tennis
Panther Thunder Wrote:Were you talking about Faraz (sp)?

Yep.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can definitely say that in boys: (1) Nathan Martin for Lawrence Co. and (2) Zach Hughes for Paintsville will be the top two players.

As for girls: (1) Kelsey Hughes for Paintsville.

With Tanner leaving Lawrence, that could hurt them on the team competition. They still have a good team though. But I'd say it is now: (1) Morgan, (2) Lawrence, (3) Pikeville/Paintsville.

Paintsville will send 1 boy and 1 girl single to state for sure, with the possibility of sending 2 boys in singles. They don't have a snowballs chance of sending a doubles team period in boys or girls.

Morgan Co. boys should go as a team. Girls too.

Pikeville has potential to send boys singles and doubles to state.

Lawrence Co. could send a boys doubles team to state.

Magoffin Co. should send a girls doubles team to state.

Beyond that it gets really weak!
I have been told that Mark Lester is going to play for Lawrence County again. If this is true, it could really change the team match ups. Mark should be a solid number 2 player for Lawrence County behind Nathan Martin. He would probably be number 1 on most 15'th Region teams.
Southernfan Wrote:I have been told that Mark Lester is going to play for Lawrence County again. If this is true, it could really change the team match ups. Mark should be a solid number 2 player for Lawrence County behind Nathan Martin. He would probably be number 1 on most 15'th Region teams.

Well if that works out, then it will put LC in position to play with Morgan and possibly win the region. If they still had Tanner too, then it would almost guarantee it!