Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region All Freshman Team
"Raider" Wrote:
"Country Boy" Wrote:Yeah wow that is a big loss.....if i was gonna say a catcher i'd have to say Mccoy from pikeville.that kid can move and block balls all night but his arm isn't up to what it needs to be. But mccoy is out for about 3 or 4 more weeks from surgury on his knee from what he was saying.

Well most the time a catcher has to have a strong arm to throw it down to second base. And if his knee is hurt and he's squatting for half of the game, then that might not be the best position under the circumstances.

honestly now that the surgery is over im guessing cathing wouldnt be the best position for mccoy but since thats really the only place he plays i think DH would be good for him because he is a decent hitter...but he still may be able to fully recover
Ok i guess that Travis Ison isnt good enough to make this team. He is a good alround athlete and can play any postion you want him to play. He hits the ball good and is a good team player. He will do anything he can to help his team get a win. :oops:
isnt travis a sophmore?