Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spring intra-squad game...
Next Sunday Southwestern is having our annual Orange-Blue inter-squad game. This is a special occasion for us. The team is divided into fairly equal squads and the go at it full tilt, game clock, officials, ect. This is always great fun for all. The Boosters provide a fine after game meal for all. It is a Family Affair. I was wondering if any of you have a similiar game. Please detail, as I am always looking for ideas to make our program better. 8)
We were suppose to have one, but that was before our coaching change. I'm not for sure if we're gonna have one now or not.
We had a Blue and White scrimmage where 2 coaches picked players and we had a full game right there. No officials, but we had people running chains and stuff. It was quite fun, but was During our regular season on a practice day.
Who won that game by the way? Blue or Orange at Southwestern!
Bath county is having their first red-white game ever. This is a big step for Bath county in turning their football program around. It will be a lot of fun.
do they use full pads
Pikeville has thier Maroon-White scrimage in 2 weeks on Saturday
Yes, full pads in inter-squad play. Real officials, chaing gang, score keeper, the works.
Lawrence Co has had one in the past.