Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERHS next year's JV team
Who will do the best on JV next year at the Ridge? i think Travis Bartley and Austin Stiltner, Brad Branham, and Caleb Epling. Jordan Cantrell ought to be good, if he can work on his agility.
First of all, Its Calep Epling, not Chapman.

I think the best player on the JV team next year will be Justin Thacker.

Don't worry Swag. You'll be a close second :wink:
I forgot his last name cause i never speak to him anymore. And if youre gonna be a smart ass, dont reply here.
now children no fighting lol
We always have a decent JV team, I think we'll have a good one this year. When i play we were 9-1.
Yep, Warrior, you are the reason we went that good. Lol.
Me, Hank, and a couple others.
thats real funny warrior
Hey, Hey! What about me? i started Offense and Defense last year!
I would hope so swag you was a sophmore this year
And also Swag.... You were a sophomore and you did not start on both sides and you know that. You had menengitis half the year, you probally only played two games the whole season, and the two games you DID play you only played on one side of the ball. Quit trying to convince to people your good.
Jonny Pizzle Wrote:And also Swag.... You were a sophomore and you did not start on both sides and you know that. You had menengitis half the year, you probally only played two games the whole season, and the two games you DID play you only played on one side of the ball. Quit trying to convince to people your good.

I got put in the hopsital the day after the Johnson Central JV game, and missed The Valley Game, and the Sheldon Clark Game cause i was out. Idiot.
And I started O and D the first half of the JV season. During the whitesburg game, i stayed on the field the whole time EXCEPT during Kickoff and kickoff return. If you dont believe me, go and watch the Films. They dont lie.
guys we need to quit having these arguments between er and er posters.
Yea, you're right, we need to quit arguing with teammates, but we also need to not brag.
I dont mean to brag.... sorry if i do.
Sounds like we have another Paul Deese at ER.
Wait wait wait.... Me? Never insult me in that way.
your the idiot swag. stop acting like a retard. no one cares how much playing time you get.
johnnyappleseed Wrote:your the idiot swag. stop acting like a retard. no one cares how much playing time you get.

Appleseed. all YOU did was sit on the sidelines and drink water and watch us play. You never had any time, even in the freshman games. So dont act like your big.
ok.. you all have been warned.. and you continue to talk about each other.. and not in a criticizing way. but in a derogatory way... meaning, instead of giving insight you just start calling people names.. so this one is closed