Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm SOOO MAD!
Okay well I played intramural basketball here at EKU and my team was pretty good. We should have won but played terrible in the tournament...we were 6-0 until we lost :'(...anyways. Well after the guys and girls tournaments were over they had an all-star game, 3 point shootout, and dunk contest for the guys. Well guess what they did for the girls...NOTHING!!! They should have atleast had an all-star game & 3point shootout...I mean the dunk contest would have been dumb but anyways. How unfair is that? I'm going to write a letter to president Glasser and tell her how pissed I am! :twisted:
Go for it! Girls deserve the same as the boys!
Maybe they didn't have the funds. Plus girls basketball is boring unless they're really hot or half-naked.
You don't need funds to have a basketball game at the free-for-students Fitness & Wellness Center. It doesn't matter if you think girls basketball is boring because some other people may not. Some girls who actually play get pissed off when they aren't treated like the guys!
I would be pissed too cali. that just don't seem right.. take it to "the man" err at least the dean or athletics director or whoever lol.. But good luck lol
If you want to be treated just like the guys, then play with them.
And who knows, maybe some of the guys asked to have this tournament and maybe the girls didn't.
Well actually I know since I work at the Fitness & Wellness Center. The head of intramurals (which is a man) put the game together. Oh and since there's a womens league and a men's league, I don't think I can play with the guys. It isn't fair to the girls who play and of course a male wouldn't understand why a female is so pissed off...other than you CTD :wink: lol.
You're making CTD get in touch with his feminine side it seems like.
I'm with you Cali, go get 'em.
If you need another letter sent, let me know.
I'd be glad to. The girls absolutely deserve this, if not more.
Thank you spxdad!
I think girls basketball is more entertaining then guys..
but go get 'em cali.
hahah i'm in touch with all my sides lol.. BCF4L lol.. But Cali has a point here..
good luck with that cali. i would be VERY * if that happened to me. i agree that you deserve the same tournament and stuff as the guys.
I would be ashamed of myself if I were the Head of Intramurals!  Where does he get that he can give the boys more privileges than the girls?  Whatever happened to Title Nine? :no:
It was a shame but I mean, this topic is almost a year old..maybe we should let this one die.