Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q&A: Bobby Bowden talks Music City Bowl
Legendary Florida State coach Bobby Bowden joined UK coach Rich Brooks at the official pregame press conference for the Music City Bowl on Sunday and, as usual, held court with media members from both schools. Here are some of the best moments from Bowden's meeting with the medi

More...
shew i cant read this things cause im not a subscriber...ahhhh it's killin me this makes like 5 i've wanted to read and cant
I was wondering why you continue to post items that require a paid subscription to view? It is frustrating to continue to click your links and find this out. Please tell us in your title that we must subscribe to read. TX
One thing about Bobby Bowden, is that he has gave UK alot of respect in the Bowl Press conferences and interviews!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:One thing about Bobby Bowden, is that he has gave UK alot of respect in the Bowl Press conferences and interviews!
He wouldn't do it any other way. He is a first class coach but an even better personality. And I loved a few of his quotes that basically called his own players stupid lol for cheating on an online, open-book music exam. Go Noles!!