Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Camps for Summer!
What football camps are the best in Kentucky. Which ones would you recommend? Any you guys participating in any football camps this summer?
I always liked Georgetown, We went all four years there. I know that South Floyd, Hazard, Lynn Camp, Lexington Catholic, West Carter, Louisville Holy Cross and quite a few others used to attended this camp when I was in school. I know that EKU used to have one as well, I don't know if they still do though....
Last year, we went to Feltner in London. Was a pretty good camp, Bell Co, Bullit East, Whitesburg, Cawood, and Pike Central, were all there.
Last year we went to EKU (East Ridge). I think they went to a Tennessee camp this yea, but i don't know i didn't play. The coaches haven't decided where we are going this year.
I was impressed with feltner...I hear that Jabez is rough ....
Eric Raliff told us we were going to go to Jabez over at Levi Jackson.
We did go to TTU this past year, and i thought it was a pretty good camp. UK has an individual camp we went to as a team, but we were all individuals there. i was really impressed with it, but we only practiced like twice out of 3 days, cause it rained us out every time. we had 3-a-days there, as we did at TTU
Like i said Swag, i wouldn't know cause i wasn't there. LoL
The Warrior Wrote:Like i said Swag, i wouldn't know cause i wasn't there. LoL

Thats why im here Warrior. Thats why im here.