Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville 93 Washington 79
The first number one seed to fall is the weakest one. Louisville played very well in this game. Garcia had 5 three's. Only can hope that Louisville loses next round.
HAHAHAHA....GO CARDINALS!!!..

and theres no chance they'll lose to texas tech or west virginia...dats rite final four for cards!
I still can't believe they beat GT. This one didn't surprise me.
Yayyyyyy
Louisville has been underestimated throughout the whole tournament. A #4 seed for them was ridiculous. I knew they would come out to make a statement. They have a legit shot of possibly winning the tournament. I think the only thing that will plague them is interior defense.
awesome, this is exactly where I has them going in my brackett, except losing to Wake Forest.

Oh well Louisville is definitely going to the Final Four now.... They will destroy WVU.....
I just hope the other Ky school can do the same.....
Tate dont just assume they will kill WV. The best shooting teams left in the tournament going at each other. I like WV offense there is constant movement and they hit the threes. They can keep up with Louisville if they are hitting.

A problem for Washington was Nate Robinson was plagued with foul trouble throughout the whole game.