Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Javy Lopez signs contract with Braves
Javy Lopez who was a fan favorite during his stint in atlanta from 1992-2003 has signed a minor league contract with the braves, and has been invited to spring training to compete for the backup catcher position.

what are everyones thoughts? Can he be a valuable backup to the all-star catcher Brian McCan?

http://atlanta.braves.mlb.com/news/artic...p&c_id=atl
I love it..I have been an old school Braves fan along with my Red Sox..Was a braves fan before half of America jumped ship...Ask TH32..Javy is a regular and should have NEVER been in another uniform in the first place along with Glavine! Love what the Braves are doing getting these older Braves legends to come back to a team loaded with good young talent.
Yes!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I love it..I have been an old school Braves fan along with my Red Sox..Was a braves fan before half of America jumped ship...Ask TH32..Javy is a regular and should have NEVER been in another uniform in the first place along with Glavine! Love what the Braves are doing getting these older Braves legends to come back to a team loaded with good young talent.
yeah...cant wait for them to bring back Steve Avery and Charlie Leibrandt....and by the way, Bream was OUT at the plate in '92..
OMG..You know better..I mean the biggest crybaby, throw a cigarette at your eyeballs, dirtkicking, crying manager in Leyland didn't even argue it..He tucked his tail between his legs and went on..JUST LIKE YOU NEED TOO! Maybe Bobby Cox needs to beat some sense in you like he did his wife..Beat you too it, LOL!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:OMG..You know better..I mean the biggest crybaby, throw a cigarette at your eyeballs, dirtkicking, crying manager in Leyland didn't even argue it..He tucked his tail between his legs and went on..JUST LIKE YOU NEED TOO! Maybe Bobby Cox needs to beat some sense in you like he did his wife..Beat you too it, LOL!
yeah..since that BULL**** call, we've not had a winning record since! And you want to call Leyland a crybaby? Bobby Cox gets thrown out of games so he can go home and beat his wife!
LMAO...good point..Better than you getting mad so you can go home and beat your..ah..LOL