Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 3rd baseman in the 15th region
I think that Chad Walls of Pikeville is a very good 3rd baseman he has it all for that postion the arm and everthing
I think he is the best 3rd baseman in the 59th
"Beef" Wrote:They are the All-Stars of the 15th.....Not many players would come from any other team if an All Star team was made....IMO

I will agree with you on that one
ChadWalls is a great player and who ever said johnathan mullins is way off. He cant hit or field and he plays for hands down the worst team in the region maybe even the state!!
Walls for pikeville hands down
best fielding 3rd baseman in the region
walls is good but don't say mullins ain't any good have you ever seen him play just because his team is struggling right now don't mean he is not good. every team is the 15th region has a baseball field besides south floyd that's why they are struggling every game that they play has to be away game so once they get use to the field they will be good by end of the season
Let me put it this way, Walls is one of the best fielding 3rd baseman i have seen in the 15th in a long time, but remember i am not too old so i dont know the history, so dont go correcting me spxdad, just add to it lol Big Grin
i think that Matt Fyffe from Johnson Central is the best 3rd baseman in the 15th
CHad walls is the best in the 15th and noone can change that sorry to who ever thinks they are better....... just have to wait till the best is gone so u all can have u shot at 3rd
well lets see Walls hit two out in one game against Pike Central and he may have hit for the cycle if he wouldnt have gotten pinch hit for in the last inning because of the score and he makes great plays and he keeps everyone into the game
he made a great diving play tonite against Raceland in the All A Sectionals Confusedhock:
Matt Hensley (Paintsville) is the best 3rd baseman no questions about it. He would have my vote plus many others. Every ball hit to him he is not afraid to take one off the chest or do anyhting to stay infront of it and he would have what it takes to win many games for paintsville only letting one ball by him the whole year and it was a ball that took a bad hop plus was impossible to get to
"St.Louis Cards" Wrote:if you watched mullins play you will see how good he is and he also a good hitter you will have to watch him play

He made a few errors both times i watched him play.